p99

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
p99 said:
Yeah I'm not worrying, he likes it I'm sure..
OMG WTF?????? are calling me gay????? making fun of me???? boo hoo! broken, please ban this racistfacistskinhead!​

:rotflmao:
.​

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
ehhh that very ummm how do i say dumb? let me give you the How to on making fun of people

1.when made fun of with an adjective done say somethign with a VERB come back with an adjective
2.only true faggots say fagg0t b/c u obviously want to sound like you know something about what your doing on a comp
3.when we say shut up its in YOUR best interest

so just shut up

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
Zickddot said:
ehhh that very ummm how do i say dumb? let me give you the How to on making fun of people

1.when made fun of with an adjective done say somethign with a VERB come back with an adjective
2.only true faggots say fagg0t b/c u obviously want to sound like you know something about what your doing on a comp
3.when we say shut up its in YOUR best interest

so just shut up
look everyone, p99 got a new friend! are we having fun girls? :thumbsup:

edit: dude, whats wrong with you? stop taking me so serious. are you obsessed with me?

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
know whats funny tho? no1's stickin up for you heh i guess u have no friends here how about that maybe u should leave eh? :dunce:

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
Zickddot said:
know whats funny tho? no1's stickin up for you heh i guess u have no friends here how about that maybe u should leave eh? :dunce:
thats because there is no need to stick out for me on a flameboard.

But..

..you are making p99 look like a dumbass, that can't handle this board. But in my opinion he was doing just fine.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
dude its noobish to make fun of people when they arent here

im sure youd get burnt outta yer skull if he were here

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Zickddot said:
Whoa, someone smokin up in here? Well I guess that's the best way to settle differences, over the peace pipe.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
Zickddot said:
dude its noobish to make fun of people when they arent here

nice edit dude. And yes, if p99 would stop caring so much about me calling him gay he would problable flame me with all hes got.

dude, I'am quiting for today :thumbsup: this starts to loojk like a chatroom. :p

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
Skorch said:
Rep points are the most overrated thing on this site anyway.
I have never ever ever gave anyone an reppoint. good or bad. Its all a matter of taste, if you don't like it, move on. simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.