WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat package destroyed

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Penis explodes during sex

Doctors in Romania are treating a 28-year-old whose penis exploded while he was making love to his girlfriend.

Ilarie Coroiu was taken to hospital in the Transylvanian town of Cluj after his girlfriend, Magdalena, 18, "felt something strange" and noticed that the bed was covered in blood.

Dr Angela Domocos, head of the accident and emergency department at Cluj General Hospital, said: "It is very rare for this to happen. We call it an exploded penis because it happens when the blood cavities in the penis burst.

"I don't know what this couple were playing at, but there must have been tremendous pressure inside the penis to make this happen."

Mr Coroiu is now recovering after an operation to stop the bleeding.

Descent

Hella Constipated
LMFAO! ROFFEL!

Oh man. Didn't that also happen in the Philippenes?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah it was his gf that said that, I'm surprised HE couldn't feel it..

i would be like "fuckit theres blood and...oh no! ahhh! fuck! damnit! n0o0o0o0o!!!"

Signify

Particinator
maybe he thought he was having an amazingly painful orgasm and didnt check to see

BhuT LuV

Smacker of Hoes
Holy Shit! That sucks for him, I hope at least he got his nut off before his dick exploded. That will probably be the last time he would be able to for a fucking while. And also the trauma he might have before having sex again.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
This story has actually been around forever. :) I've seen it in late 2003, and even earlier...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Shit... I wouldn't wish that on anybody...

Well, maybe Dubya... but then he'd have to be having sex, and I wouldn't wish for that to happen to him.

It could happen while he was masturbating. That would be fitting... espescially if he bled to death.

My god... that would be painful

p99 said:

Doctors in Romania are treating a 28-year-old whose penis exploded while he was making love to his girlfriend.

Ilarie Coroiu was taken to hospital in the Transylvanian town of Cluj after his girlfriend, Magdalena, 18, "felt something strange" and noticed that the bed was covered in blood.

Dr Angela Domocos, head of the accident and emergency department at Cluj General Hospital, said: "It is very rare for this to happen. We call it an exploded penis because it happens when the blood cavities in the penis burst.

"I don't know what this couple were playing at, but there must have been tremendous pressure inside the penis to make this happen."

Mr Coroiu is now recovering after an operation to stop the bleeding
i sent that to my guy friend brock....he might find it offensive or w/e....i found the story kinda funny(does this make me an insensitive bitch?)i just hope the ppl i sent it to find it the same

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
My penis EXPLODES every nite during sex! Doesn't yours?