WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Page 69 - Awesome game

Grab the first book you see, turn to page 69. Read the first line, it will describe your sex life.

"And little hands on the border of a great were always hateful to the lords of the great empire." - The Chronicles of Narnia: The Horse and His Boy, Page 69.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Magic Hobo said:
Grab the first book you see, turn to page 69. Read the first line, it will describe your sex life.

"And little hands on the border of a great were always hateful to the lords of the great empire." - The Chronicles of Narnia: The Horse and His Boy, Page 69.
none of my books have more than 16 very colorfull pages!

ferengi

Yay fire!
"External parasites are best controlled through the use of stringent sanitary measures, aided by chemical control whenever neccessary."

-Veterinary Medications and Treatments for Horsemen. Equine Research INC. Page 69.

HEY, WTF!?

I need to get more books :ut-oh:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
"His neck heavy with pendants of polished ivory. She was a thing of trophies. A canibal of a craft, tricking herself forth in the chased bones of her enemies." ~Moby Dick

"some piece of work, neglected, that he should have done." -the birds

um....ok...

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Magic Hobo said:

since your on the chronicles of narnia

She paused for a moment to look once more at the deserted city-and if she was sorry for all the evil she had done there, she certinally didn't show it-and then said:
"Now, let us be going. It is cold here at the end of ages."
The migican's nephew

Everyone was feeling very tired and very hungry when suddenly the trees began to get thinner in front of them and the ground to fall steeply downhill The Lion, witch, and the wardrobe

"Get below, Ma'am," bawled Drinian The dawn trader

"We had a lovley night." The silver chair

As soon as Tirian saw that she was the best pathfinder of the three of them he put her in front. The last battle

I know I missed a few books, sorry

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
"To subcribe to Horny College Sluts please call 1-800-big-slut" - Nunzio's Stash :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nunzio said:
"To subcribe to Horny College Sluts please call 1-800-big-slut" - Nunzio's Stash :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
WTF, is that an actual book.

well, here is mine.
"the trap door had been left open,and i thought that was the place it came through."
Black Beauty
and this is my sex life??

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
The first book I see?
*Grabs the only book within reach*
Page 69 is blank. I haven't writen to that page yet.

Figures. :geige:

*gehtfuct sprints to the other room to geht the Maxim Magazines*

breakology

Kiss my Converse
To reclaim and protect land from overflow. (§§ 50101, 50110,

50300); irrigate lands inside or outside district (§§ 50910,

50912). Collect, treat and dispose of sewage and waste in

district of less man 100 acres and situated adjacent to Stoctrton

Snip Channel (§ 50903). Special provision for Edgerly Island

Reclamation District (§ 50905); special provision for

hydroelectric power in Reclamation District No.1004

(§ 50906).
I did'nt have any books close by, so googled "page 69" instead. *books are sooo analog anyway* :rolleyes:

Langdon suddenly sensed that he needed a lawyer."I didn't do this"

The Da Vinci Code

Wow that sucks. I'm not that kinda person I swear....

Internal Safety: Locking, load indicator on rear of bolt.

(In reference to the Anschutz model 1907)
The complete encyclopaedia of Rifles and Carbines.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
"precision was, to be sure, required in building, and it was readily attained: foundations were level, the proportion of part to part was meticulously observed, stones were fitted one to another so closely that a knife blade could not be slipped between them."
"The End of Economic Man", GP Brockway, p.69

though not the first line- still sexy. :love:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Unfortunately, mine is from A Tale of Two Cities

Making his way through the tainted crowd, dispersed up and down this hideous scene of action, with the skill of a man accustomed to make his way quietly, the messenger found out the door he sought, and handed in his letter through a trap in it. For people then paid to see the play at the Old Bailey, just as they paid to see the play in Bedlam - only the former entertainment was much the dearer. Therefore, all the Old Bailey doors were well guarded - except, indeed, the social doors by which the criminals got there, and those were always left wide open.

bnccoder

Postaholic
STEP SEVEN
"We humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings."

IT WORKS HOW AND WHY The Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Narcotics Anonymous. P.69

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
magical thinking
by: augusten burroughs (awesome author btw - you should all read running with scissors.)

"a market that serves expresso twenty-four hours a day along with freeze dried pease and squid for snacking."

"The carriage picked up speed, on the long slope up to the castle." - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Oh boy.

P.S. Go ahead, rip on me for being a pussy shit Harry Potter fan

"Once, three years before, the pond had floated to the land a body of a dog."

Nice, so I have sex with dogs in ponds :happysad: im confused now... like always...

bnccoder

Postaholic
Jessica43999 said:
"Once, three years before, the pond had floated to the land a body of a dog."

Nice, so I have sex with dogs in ponds :happysad: im confused now... like always...
What book is that from?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"He began to laugh."

Night by Elie Wiesel.