WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

pain and simpoe FU

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDontCare

peanut butter
Fuck you that think your cool fuck u who agrees well fuck you who disagrees fuck you who know shit and fuck you who don't klnow a thing fuck you who listen and fuck you who don't fuck u who knows and fuck u who want to know and last but not least fuck u ppl that care :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
IDontCare said:
Fuck you that think your cool fuck u who agrees well fuck you who disagrees fuck you who know shit and fuck you who don't klnow a thing fuck you who listen and fuck you who don't fuck u who knows and fuck u who want to know and last but not least fuck u ppl that care :mfinger:
¡°¼È¼Ã¡±Õߣ¬Ò×ØÔÃû£¬ÎªÉÏ¿²ÏÂÀë¡£¡°À롱£¬ÄÐÒ²£¬ØÔÖÐÐéΪÕæÒõ£¬¹ÊÄÐÍâ
Ñô¶YouøÄÚÒõ£»¡°¿²¡±£¬Å®ØÔ£¬soundÂúΪÕæÑô£¬¹ÊÅ®ÍâÒõ¶likeøÄÚÑô¡£¿²Àë½»æÅ£¬²ÉÕæÒõ
ÒÔ²¹ÕæÑô£¬Ôò´¿ÑôÒÓ£¬¹ÊÒÔ¡°¼È¼Ã¡±Ãûƪ¡£Ï£ÏÍĽµÀ¼È¾Ã£¬Ã£È»Î޵á£Å¼Óö
ÏÉʦÂÀ´¿ÑôÎÌ£¬ÊA¸ÐÄÐÅ´Ó£¬ÅÌ»¸ÊýÔØ£¬¼ûÆäŮɫÈÕÇ×£¬ÉñÆøÈÕÍú£¬ÇÔº§º§ÑÉ£¬
ν£º¡°ÐÞÕæÕߣ¬¾«ÑøÁ¶fuckingÆø£¬¹é¸ù²»Î½ÓдËÒ²¡£¡±ÂÀʦЦԻ£º¡°ÒÔÈ˲¹ÈË£¬Î½
Ö®ÕæÈË¡£ÓÚ´ËδÚϵÀºõ£¡¡±¼äÒò³öÖâºó¡¶retard¼È¼Ã¾*¡·£¬ÃÜʾ¿Ú¾÷£¬Óà·½»íȻ֪
µÀÔÚåÇÒ²¡£¾*°Ù¾ä£¬Ô®¶«ËµÎ÷¡£ÒòÍý¼ã²ûÆäÔ¨å䣬ٹÐÞÕæÕßʵ֮¡£

Jung

???
Premium
IDontCare said:
Well aren't you a smart one. :rolleyes:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
IDontCare said:
You kiss your mother with that mouth!! :mfinger:
Boo Hoo!! Someone get a swirlie at scoo today??

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
IDontCare said:
okay there are two buttons on the keyboard called the Period and the comma, Use them god damn you!, Also "pain and simpoe FU" Wtf?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Just for stats keeping,

-the word "fuck" was used 10 times.
-his longest word was 9 letters long.
-he mispelled 6 words.
-when compared with a rhesus monkey, the monkey performed significantly better on test scores and social situations.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Forgot "used Zero punctuation marks"

Post "2300"

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
grats sky

this guy just wants to be super nonconformist"i like nazis, cows n cheese", ya know the kind u wanna beat up all day

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ya, I see it in skool alot. kids are like "I hate the world, I should just die" to seem on the edge. oh how sad.

keesha007

big momma sos
ahaks........

well well well, another "individual" need attention....... what can i say? some ppl thinks that using the fuck word is cool!!!fuck this fuck that and fuck off.....gee......and he can say i love u using the same mouth....hmmmmm not happy with the world eh? can't stand unfairness is it? want everything to be easy....duh!!!!! if everything was easy then michael jackson would be the president of da UN U FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!

Dumbass

keesha007 said:
well well well, another "individual" need attention....... what can i say? some ppl thinks that using the fuck word is cool!!!fuck this fuck that and fuck off.....gee......and he can say i love u using the same mouth....hmmmmm not happy with the world eh? can't stand unfairness is it? want everything to be easy....duh!!!!! if everything was easy then michael jackson would be the president of da UN U FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!
Sadly even though this guy was an idiot you just made him look a fucking genius.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I beleive he/she/don'tcare meant "plain and simple".

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
you know he's getting the attention now, right??

maybe he should get a dog... or a life

IDontCare

peanut butter
Lol. You people reacted just how I suspected. Even though I am against suicide (spellcheck) and I am just a person that says stuff to get reations out of people. When its not really how I am. And for one the word Fuck is a all around good word. Look up the definition and futher more I had a good laugh typeing that after haveing 7 beers and 4 shots of Jack Daniels. Have a nice day. :D

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
IDontCare said:
Lol. You people reacted just how I suspected. Even though I am against suicide (spellcheck) and I am just a person that says stuff to get reations out of people. When its not really how I am. And for one the word Fuck is a all around good word. Look up the definition and futher more I had a good laugh typeing that after haveing 7 beers and 4 shots of Jack Daniels. Have a nice day. :D
You're still a tard.
BTW,welcome to the site,nimrod.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
What an interesting thread. Someone gets turned down for Cyber and can't just rub it out themselves. Frustration sets in and they start this thread a shinning example of young minds molded by the public school system. Ahh sweet ignorance.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Broken said:
What an interesting thread. Someone gets turned down for Cyber and can't just rub it out themselves. Frustration sets in and they start this thread a shinning example of young minds molded by the public school system. Ahh sweet ignorance.
Umm. I'm sure this won't be too much of a shock to you,B.
I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Go figure.
Maybe you and IDontcare should hook up. You can cyber till your motherboard explodes.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Yeah it's real tough to get it's a joke:

Idontcare, is ranting about pain and simpoe FU, Why Because they turned him down when asked them to cyber. The rest was making fun of the use of the word fuck over and over, etc. Keep It up you will learn to read someday.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
When will the world learn that saying "fuck" alot will not make you cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.