WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

pain and suffering dilapitated

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
back in the day of hulk hogan and macho man randy savage, the musky halls of bait and tackle werent riddled with crack hores and gangs of e-pussies, but inhabited the powerful likes of GottaHurt and the (old) Broken. no one dared to cross their path. these being my junior days at the site looked up to deamons like these.

this era continued through june and july...and august. but then something terrible happened.

previously a fresh wave of members had flown in, thus removing gottahurt from our presence, but from the ashes rose many new members, the likes of the 'three foot assasin' and his right hand man the so called 'freak on a leash'
(custom titles used) people like unforiven, shep, max power, havok chylde and ostepol.

very few remained, most of which have moved on from their past positions, to become greater, or just disapear entirely.

but during this era these people ruled this site, the admins sat back and watched the insanity and chaos unfold. they regarded these people as ones who could care for themselves, and they did.

when october showed its face things began to change, word had spread through the 'less important members' to their friends. they saw the opertunity to become something more, they began to move in groups causing frustration to all other members. in response, these now senior members took it up a notchthey became rowdier and more vicious, they saw no problem with it.

the admins thought differently, new shit went down, new admins were popping up in every direction. most of them were these 'members' we speak of the site was getting out of control. they began to change. they reinforced the law of the site. this grew steadily more immanent as the year progressed.

once december came round, it was almost gone, the fire had gone out.all but one mod ( from my eyes) was itching to realese the havok once again but new he could not.

thus we see the weakened wtf.com infrot of us

-----------------------------------

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
S.C.U.M is already dead....i'm here to lead wtf into its next renaissance.

bigck3000 said:
S.C.U.M is already dead....i'm here to lead wtf into its next renaissance.
You are so foolish. If only you knew. If only you knew. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Silly S.P.E.D :lol:....why do they send their weakest minds to do battle.

bigck3000 said:
Silly S.P.E.D :lol:....why do they send their weakest minds to do battle.
:thumbsup: :rofl: You wish you could write stories as good as me. You are jealous and try to insult me. It won't work. :rofl:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
what wont work?....this isnt battle...this is you serving me coffee while I wait for the real S.P.E.D to get here.

Silly IHTFCC...thinking you were a contender...:lol:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Yuck Fou!!! said:
Ya Blah blabidy blah... I wish I was a S.C.U.M. member.... blabity blah blub.
If you remember with such a fondness, the days when you were just a worthless little man monkey, why not return to that, and just lurk in the background. Loser. :thumbsdn:

bigck3000 said:
what wont work?....this isnt battle...this is you serving me coffee while I wait for the real S.P.E.D to get here.

Self Proclaimed E-Cool Demigods.

I only KNOW the Pope... how often must I explain?

bigck3000 said:

I can't be beaten by smallck over here. You are not worth my time. You are nothing. Nobody cares for you. It must be hard to have your sister as your mom and your uncle as your dad.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I hate the FCC said:
I can't be beaten by smallck over here. You are not worth my time. You are nothing. Nobody cares for you. It must be hard to have your sister as your mom and your uncle as your dad.

The death-throes of an e-poser :lol:....you're too slow FCC...I'll buy you a big wheel so you can keep up with me.....You're so cute when you're trying to flame ;)

swizeguy

How dare you!?
brainwashmonkey said:
See, but you know your role.
haha i was here before you. I have seen many come and go. But yes i only pop in when im interested... or quite annoyed

bigck3000 said:
The death-throes of an e-poser :lol:....you're too slow FCC...I'll buy you a big wheel so you can keep up with me.....You're so cute when you're trying to flame ;)
You're in denial. You have been beaten. I know of your home in Alabama. And how you lost the Special Olympics. Your dad was furious with you especially since he said
smallerck said:
I'll have no retarded fag son.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
bigck3000 said:

Someone is mad because mommy said their tutu wasn't pretty anymore. :(

Poor Bigchick. :(

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
awww look at this....BWM decides to stick up for his gimp.

She didnt say it wasnt pretty...she just said it wasnt as sparkly as yours. Thats ok....I think I'm going to skip next weeks show anyway....It just seems like your ballerina club isnt going anywhere anymore....besides, you always end up crying because your outfit gets soaked in sweat, then your mommy and her "partner" Jill come and make fun of you.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
bigck3000 said:
awww look at this....BWM decides to stick up for his gimp.

She didnt say it wasnt pretty...she just said it wasnt as sparkly as yours. Thats ok....I think I'm going to skip next weeks show anyway....It just seems like your ballerina club isnt going anywhere anymore....besides, you always end up crying because your outfit gets soaked in sweat, then your mommy and her "partner" Jill come and make fun of you.

Of course you dumb cunt. Your tutu will never sparkle like mine. It is MY show. I cannot help it that your mom fills your head with drivel. In actuallity I kicked your sorry ass out.

I sweat because I try. You sweat because you don't wear deodorant, and wear insulated coveralls so no one sees your pudgy spare tires.

P.S. Your dog doesn't like licking Peanut Butter off of your slit.

Sektor

Particinator
I've been lurking/absent since last April. It's more fun watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.