WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Paint Twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckie870

Wasting His Life Away
Fucking twat at Rona.
All I want to do is buy some fucking paint and what do I get? "I can't answer that, sorry Im just training" really? Well why the fuck did you let me go on for five minutes about what I fucking needed if you had no fucking clue what I was talking about? You should have stopped me 30sec in and said "Listen Im a dumb twat, let me go get you someone that isn't" But no, waste my fucking time. Dumb bitch.
And if you don't know anything about paint, don't you think it's kind of idiotic to work in the pain department? Stupid shit. Go fuck yourself.

chuckie870 said:
Fucking twat at Rona.
All I want to do is buy some fucking paint and what do I get? "I can't answer that, sorry Im just training" really? Well why the fuck did you let me go on for five minutes about what I fucking needed if you had no fucking clue what I was talking about? You should have stopped me 30sec in and said "Listen Im a dumb twat, let me go get you someone that isn't" But no, waste my fucking time. Dumb bitch.
And if you don't know anything about paint, don't you think it's kind of idiotic to work in the pain department? Stupid shit. Go fuck yourself.
I work in a copyshop, I always let people talk for like 30 minutes about what they want, then I tell em I can't do that.

:rotflmao:

fucking stupid fucks :thumbsup:

chuckie870

Wasting His Life Away
That's fucking different if you work somewhere, no what you can do, and someones ranting off shit you know you can't. The difference is that YOU KNOW WTF YOU'RE DOING/NOT DOING.
But this dumb bitch was so oblivious, it drove me fucking nuts. I know they can do what I want, it was just a matter of finding someone smart enough to do it.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
You should have took you dick out and asked her if she know what to do with this. :D

chuckie870

Wasting His Life Away
She probably would have asked me wtf it is!!! :bomb:

blah

Tenderony
Wait wait...dumb bitch...sounds like a cum eater to me....

chuckie870

Wasting His Life Away
You don't eat cum nut face.
Well maybe yours has chunks in it from lack of use........
But most women SWALLOW cum.
Get the balls of your chin, and your head in the game

chuckie870 said:
You don't eat cum nut face.
Well maybe yours has chunks in it from lack of use........
But most women SWALLOW cum.
Get the balls of your chin, and your head in the game
no, I don't want her to swallow, I want to french kiss. :thumbsup:

blah

Tenderony
Need i send you a bunch of cumeating video's Mr Experience ? (no im not the star so fuck off with your smart ass comebacks!)
You have a degree in cum swallowing I bet! Sheesh...
Kids these days...

chuckie870

Wasting His Life Away
That's just......... :thumbsdn: :mad: :question:
I didn't call myself my fucking experince, but cum isn't like a fucking condement or anything you eat. Swallow or spit usually............. and just because some people take it on the face don't start calling it make up :p

blah

Tenderony
Well if you dont eat yogurt but swallow it, have fun :D :lick:

blah

Tenderony
This weird topic change was brought to you by Blah, spreading cum since 1992...

Status
Not open for further replies.