WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Paintball And Soccer Only Real Sports!

PAINT BALL AND SOCCER R THE ONLY REAL SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOU PEOPLE WASTE 1000$$$$$ ON GAY GAMES WHERE PEOPLE TAKLE THE SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER Y NOT WATCH THEM SHOOT THE SHIT OUT OF EACHOTHER AND IN SOCCER U HAVE TO PLAY NO MATTER HOW BAD U R INJURED UNLIKE IN THE PUSSY GAME HOCKEY! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :gun::mad:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
HALO_RULES_U said:
PAINT BALL AND SOCCER R THE ONLY REAL SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOU PEOPLE WASTE 1000$$$$$ ON GAY GAMES WHERE PEOPLE TAKLE THE SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER Y NOT WATCH THEM SHOOT THE SHIT OUT OF EACHOTHER AND IN SOCCER U HAVE TO PLAY NO MATTER HOW BAD U R INJURED UNLIKE IN THE PUSSY GAME HOCKEY! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :gun::mad:
I nominate this one to the FUCKTARD list.

caps locks, motherfucker... turn it off.

and actually post things that people will care to read.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Unforgiven said:
caps locks, motherfucker... turn it off.

and actually post things that people will care to read.
He's a sikass paint baller.........Well so am I, but it ain't worth a2fuckin'cents...... It's just fun to play

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
HALO_RULES_U said:
I like soccer, but paintball is like a hobbie not a real sport. I think you are ignorant to judge other sports so hastily you probably would like other sports perhaps if you applied yourself more.

Janglenut

Particinator
You are a fucking moron if you think Hockey is a pussy sport.

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
Paintball Rules!!!!
I've been playing for over five years. And it is to a sport. It's in the top 5 Extreme sports.

K, buddy, paintballing isn't a sport, i'm sorry. It's a hobby, and while it's fun to do, you are totally wrong about how "OMG ALL OTHER SPORTS COST MONEY! PAINTBALLING DOESNT!' stfu, paintballing costs MORE than $1000. You have to buy your gun, and when you go to the arenas, you spend a shit load on ammo. But meh, in my opinion all sports suck, so whatever.

Signify

Particinator
man, you have to be way tougher to play hockey than soccer. At least in hockey your allowed to bash each other.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
HALO_RULES_U said:
IN SOCCER U HAVE TO PLAY NO MATTER HOW BAD U R INJURED UNLIKE IN THE PUSSY GAME HOCKEY!
wow. i cannot believe you said that. let me share this story with you.
back in the late 80's I believe, there was a goalie (whos name escapes me at the moment). during a game, a foward form the opposing team skated into his neck, slicing his jugular in half. in a split second he was sitting in a pool of blood with a steady stream shooting out of the wound in his neck. Someone watching this would immediately think "wow, this guy is totally dead in about 3 minutes". needless to say, they kept him alive, and after about 4 months of rehabilitation, he was back in the NHL playing goalie. So fuck your retarded quote. the only thing soccer players have to worry about that is that bad are the crazy fuckin fans who go and murder a defensemen for scoring on his own goal. Remember that? columbia or something.

Tank

Flame Bait
Soccer.. are u from usa? that is a stupid game ever came in usa..

brad_nz

Just another white guy
well ok this guy has some relevant brain power going on in his somewhat poor body of his-
paintball although not officialy recognised as a sport in many countries- is good to fuck up every player in each team.

i mean where the fuck else can you fuck up whoever you want without being fucked up back in a worse way sometimes
yes im just going on and on for the hell of it
but what else do i have to do
class dismissed

west1331

Flame Bait
to be honest with you i played hockey and soccer in highschool and as far as hockey being a pussy sport obviously you have never played. i mean fuck even in goal you get blasted and it leaves gigantic bruises and what not.

i will say you have to be more physically fit to play soccer though i mean college midfielders run an average of like 3 miles a game. im not saying either sport is better but what i am saying is that you are a fuckhead for saying those to sports are the best by far.

eat ass

Paintball is a fun hobby but that is it. Soccer is a sport, but how can you even think that football, basketball, baseball, hockey, wrestling aren't sports, you have to be one big fucking looser to sit in the house and call paintball a sport and then say that these are not sports.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
yo

paintball is not a sports. its a hobby.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
HALO_RULES_U said:

To bad they have not figured out a way to combine the two. Maybe they could make a giant paint ball and use it as the soccor ball.
Then they could call it "two gay sports combined in to one ball" er something equally as gay.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
HALO_RULES_U said:
Yet, look at your name. Halo is an xbox game. And you say people waste money on gay games? That would make you gay, wouldn't it?

JediMasterYoda

The Great Warrior
HALO_RULES_U said:
Thats not fucking true at all you are a gay ass bitch!