Paintball, anybody?

BobTheCow63

I shoot an e-mag
Anybody else here into the paintball scene? If not, I highly reccomend it... it's worth dedicating all possible time, money, and love to. :)

Anybody who is... I shoot a green PTP micro E-mag, warp feed (yeah so I'm an AGD freak :p ), halo... what about you??

Most of the time you can find me on AO (www.automags.org/forums/), but it's down right now, so that's why I found this place. :D

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Me and my friends play all the time, i have the Tippman 98 sniper kit (sweet) and a paint ball air cannon, another friend has an Impulse with a halo hopper, another has a tippman 98 custom with a responce trigger exspantion chamber and a drop forward. And the last two have just stock Tippman model 98's.

rhythmic5

Feature Cast
I use my 02' Spyder AMD for everything. It's worn down from all the shooting I do with it, but it still works nearly as well as when I first bought it.

I don't do much paintballing anymore, too busy. :thumbsdn:

ron

Buster of Asses
Paintball and airsoft kick ass, but I have not played either in a while. Maybe this Summer.

shep

Local alcoholic
You can come play but i got an angel fully auto.Clappin rounds off peoples heads.No comp

Echo24

Academic Extraordinaire
i agree paintball is fun, but for those who have never played it is very hard to catch up and it's also an equipment-intensive sport. no matter how good u are it's always easier to play with a better gun. it's still fun tho.

Brainfuck

Hoodrat
i really would like to play paintball! but in fucking germany its forbidden :mad:

me and my friends thought about austria, but we only saw this fucking lazer-combat stuff. with the starwars weaponsound "piu" "piu" THIS SUCKS!!!

u want to feel the "hit" when my opponent fraggs me! not a stupid display on my gun telling me "you are dead"
the weakest getts hurt, if i make a mistake i will be hurt by a pball against my head "bang!"...that would be fun :)

and i am not going to pend my money on some crap like lazercombat...

one of this things that pisses me off in germany! :mfinger:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
This past Saturday a lot of us from work went up and had a private team session of outdoor paintball. It was a real blast playing with nearly 30 people that you knew beforehand. The five hours flew by as if it was a scant few minutes. It wasn't too even with the rental equipment. But it's always more fun with better equipment, or at least a gun where the shots don't scatter like a shotgun.

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Big Game at my place this summer $50 per team of 5. Two classes of teams:

Semi-Mods- Any gun thats not auto

Unlimited- ANYTHING that can shoot a paint ball is allowed.

Not sure on date yet get back on that.