WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Paintball, anybody?

BobTheCow63

I shoot an e-mag
Anybody else here into the paintball scene? If not, I highly reccomend it... it's worth dedicating all possible time, money, and love to. :)

Anybody who is... I shoot a green PTP micro E-mag, warp feed (yeah so I'm an AGD freak :p ), halo... what about you??

Most of the time you can find me on AO (www.automags.org/forums/), but it's down right now, so that's why I found this place. :D

buck~fush

Clitpickle
Fuck Yeah Man!!

Paintball is fucking awesome! I love it!

i rent equipement cause i'm too cheap to buy my own... as a result, my gun always gets jammed somehow

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Unforgiven said:
i rent equipement cause i'm too cheap to buy my own... as a result, my gun always gets jammed somehow
sucks for you i use a titmin.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I've painted a chicks body before, but I've never painted my balls.

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Me and my friends play all the time, i have the Tippman 98 sniper kit (sweet) and a paint ball air cannon, another friend has an Impulse with a halo hopper, another has a tippman 98 custom with a responce trigger exspantion chamber and a drop forward. And the last two have just stock Tippman model 98's.

rhythmic5

Feature Cast
I use my 02' Spyder AMD for everything. It's worn down from all the shooting I do with it, but it still works nearly as well as when I first bought it.

I don't do much paintballing anymore, too busy. :thumbsdn:

ron

Buster of Asses
Paintball and airsoft kick ass, but I have not played either in a while. Maybe this Summer.

shep

Local alcoholic
You can come play but i got an angel fully auto.Clappin rounds off peoples heads.No comp

Echo24

Academic Extraordinaire
i agree paintball is fun, but for those who have never played it is very hard to catch up and it's also an equipment-intensive sport. no matter how good u are it's always easier to play with a better gun. it's still fun tho.

i really would like to play paintball! but in fucking germany its forbidden :mad:

me and my friends thought about austria, but we only saw this fucking lazer-combat stuff. with the starwars weaponsound "piu" "piu" THIS SUCKS!!!

u want to feel the "hit" when my opponent fraggs me! not a stupid display on my gun telling me "you are dead"
the weakest getts hurt, if i make a mistake i will be hurt by a pball against my head "bang!"...that would be fun :)

and i am not going to pend my money on some crap like lazercombat...

one of this things that pisses me off in germany! :mfinger:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
This past Saturday a lot of us from work went up and had a private team session of outdoor paintball. It was a real blast playing with nearly 30 people that you knew beforehand. The five hours flew by as if it was a scant few minutes. It wasn't too even with the rental equipment. But it's always more fun with better equipment, or at least a gun where the shots don't scatter like a shotgun.

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Big Game at my place this summer $50 per team of 5. Two classes of teams:

Semi-Mods- Any gun thats not auto

Unlimited- ANYTHING that can shoot a paint ball is allowed.

Not sure on date yet get back on that.