WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Paintball Anyone

Dude, I just got back from a paintball tornament on Sunday, it was the xtpl series. Let me tell you what, those guys were good, better yet they were freakin A sweet. some of the games lasted as long as 15 seconds while others lasted over 3 minutes. But the only thing that sucked was the refs. they wouldn't just do their job. But to make for their lack of effort the field owner gave out random prizes to the crowd which turned out to be things such as, halos, dye pants (the new ones), dye jerseys, empire pants and jerseys, empire luggage, target balls, empire reloder bs, and dye pod packs. so pretty much they threw stuff that cost over a hundred dollars through the air and into the audience. IT WAS AWESOME!

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i dont do paintball, although they are called "markers" they are guns in my mind.

Dave666

Pot-Head
Paintballs awsome probably the best sport ever invented, besides sex

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I used to paintball. It got too expensive though :thumbsdn:

Cool that you went to the tournament though.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
paintball rox but I havent had time recently

Well to make paintball a lot cheaper for you, what you do is go to local fields whenever you have the time and ask the owners if they know of any teams that are allowing new players or are going to be making new teams and so forth. Thats pretty much all I did.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
wow... free halos.
my team is going to see the chicago aftershock play in chicago in june and we get to go to a meet and greet with them and play a few rounds woo!!
BTW, what gun do you have?

i have a 04 spyder imagine
t-board w/ eyes
custom trigger
blue bolt
14" J&J ceramic barrel
50 g. switch
12 v. revvy

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
The_Observer said:
Well to make paintball a lot cheaper for you, what you do is go to local fields whenever you have the time and ask the owners if they know of any teams that are allowing new players or are going to be making new teams and so forth. Thats pretty much all I did.
even then, there's gonna be team dues, trust me I know, i have my own team, and everyone pays up to be on the team, yes, it is cheaper that playing on your own, but until you get a major sponsor, it will be close to the same.

Rebel

Fuck you all!
i want 2 get into paintball but i aint got the time or money to do so im stuck listen to everyone else havein a good time with it.....i cant even afford a dang paintball gun damn im broke and it SUCKS ASS

lilwyteboy

Dain bramaged
I got some good paintball gear, just never have the time nor the money to play. Hey Rebel, one day soon we'll have to save up some money so we can buy some shit and go play. :thumbsup:

Rebel

Fuck you all!
im in it might be a little while lol when i get in the airforce and will be able 2 actually buy shit lol

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
i play paint ball and yea it is expensive but if u could get to a welding place and buy a big CO2 tank and the refilling gizmo it costs 220.00 for the tank and i think 30.00 for the refilling gizmo but it cost me 30.00 to refill my large tank which refills 25-30 20oz CO2 tanks.

The only problem is the Expensive paint balls :thumbsdn:

rockmaiden04

From the Eastside
I would love to go Paintballing but the equipment is expensive. At my old highschool, we actually had a paintball club.

Easty

Click click boom
lucky, our school didnt get shit. the best we got were the cheerleaders. wait, that's not a bad thing!

rockmaiden04

From the Eastside
Eastside, thanks for the third beer. You should know by now that it takes me at least six beers to get tipsy. Sorry, it is off topic.