WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Paintball name

Whats up guys! It turns out that the team LBK Rounecks is going to have our second team have a different name. So i was wondering if any of you would happen to know anything that might be appealing to the mind. Hit me with all you've got. No gay names tho.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
The_Observer said:
Whats up guys! It turns out that the team LBK Rounecks is going to have our second team have a different name. So i was wondering if any of you would happen to know anything that might be appealing to the mind. Hit me with all you've got. No gay names tho.
< See my user name >

That is all.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The_Observer said:

SplatMagnets