WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

pant ball fun!

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
that shit is OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have seen worse fights like the one between the skier and the snowboarder...now that a fighht.

skullmaster said:
i have seen worse fights like the one between the skier and the snowboarder...now that a fighht.
Hell, I've been in a worse fight. I'm sure plenty of people have. If only someone had a video camera.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Jugular said:
Hell, I've been in a worse fight. I'm sure plenty of people have. If only someone had a video camera.
im talkin about on VIDEOS.:rolleyes:

Slacker

Postaholic
skullmaster said:
No doubt about that, skiers and snowboarders don't mix, that often. As you can tell from my profile pic, I'm a snowboarder and I hate skiers just as much as the next guy. They're always in the way, but I am sure they feel the same way about snowboarders.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
damn .. that made me flinch so bad lol .. my chest just spasmed while they were shooting at point blank range ... that shit hurts SO badly.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
Broken said:
You're a puss! :tool:
its pretty painful expecially at point blank range.

and yes paint balling does rock WOOOOOOO!