WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Paper Mache Glowing Penis?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Does anyone here have techniques on making super-strong paper mache? Also, could it "Link-Up" well with cellophane?

I want to make a radioactive, glowing penis using Christmas lights I have in my closet, and put it on my desk as a lamp, complete with a dimmer.

Any help would be appreciated, and great responses will be repped. I want to have the ultimate conversation piece.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Just have an adult go to an adult toy store for you and buy yourself a huge donkey sized dildo made out of clear jelly or whatnot. Paper mache and cellophane won't mix dude, as you soak the paper in glue to make it stick toghether, and cellophane doesn't absorb anything.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
uh.rihgt.
i agree with brainwash, your ideas not going to work.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Hmmm...New cellophane implementation, then.

Just let it dry, cut a BIG ASS HOLE, and duct tape the cellophane over it. Buy pink duct tape, and then paint little dots on it, so it looks like a band-aid.

Now THAT will work!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Paper Mache Recipes:
Use one of these 3 Paper Mache Recipes:
Recipe 1/ Ingredients: Flour,water,paper

* Stir three parts water into one part flour until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
* To make the paste last longer, add a few drops of oil of Wintergreen. (optional) You can buy this oil at a drugstore.
* Stir well and the paste is ready to use.
* Now you need paper- newspaper works well!
* Dip each piece of paper in the liquid mixture and apply it one piece at a time to form your shapes.

Recipe 2/ Ingredients: Wallpaper paste,water,paper

* Buy some wallpaper paste at a hardware store.
* Mix one part wallpaper paste with three parts water.
* Stir well and the paste is ready to use.
* Now you need paper- newspaper works well!
* Dip each piece of paper in the liquid mixture and apply it one piece at a time to form your shapes.

Recipe 3/ Ingredients: Glue,water,paper

* Mix two parts white glue with one part warm water.
* Stir well and the Paste is ready to use.
* Now you need paper-newspaper works well!

PS: Google it silly!

Go to Wal Mart or wherever, get some long thin balloons like for making balloon animals. Make a dildo. Wrap lights around it. Wrap the cellophne around the lights. Dont use cheap cellophane it will melt.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i wanna c a pic of it if you actually manage to do it :thumbsup: