WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Para mi amigo piqueno tharuz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnolia

Postaholic
tharuz, tu eres el diablo! Tu barrato sucio, chocho, polla, bastardo! Ojala que tu muerto. j/k. Me gusta tu. Tu eres bueno.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
magnolia said:
tharuz, tu eres el diablo! Tu barrato sucio, chocho, polla, bastardo! Ojala que tu muerto. j/k. Me gusta tu. Tu eres bueno.
im not going to even bother translating that. be dear and tell us what u wrote

magnolia

Postaholic
LOL. I said, for all the Spanish impared here, "tharuz, you are the devil! You dirty pig, cunt, dick, bastard! I hope that you die. Just kidding. I like you. You're good." there u go boys. Don't call me a lesbo again, k hon?

magnolia

Postaholic
he called me a lesbo in another post, so I'm flaming him here instead of there. I'm following the rules. Yay!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
magnolia said:
I'll have two soft taco's and a order of rectal suicide,no that's all.thank YOU.
I think she like's you THARUZ.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
LOL. I said, for all the Spanish impared here, "tharuz, you are the devil! You dirty pig, cunt, dick, bastard! I hope that you die. Just kidding. I like you. You're good." there u go boys. Don't call me a lesbo again, k hon?
hey I've only had two years of spanish back in high school and I actually remembered what that said, I guess I did learn something there

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
magnolia said:
I've only had 2 yrs. too. :p
Is it true young budding plant's need to be fed alot of crap
to bloom into brilliant flower's?

Yeah,I'm sorry that's all I had...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
magnolia said:
wow, I really expected something that made more sense than that.
Heeeey! dont geht hard on me peter...
I was justplaying with ya....

you know..Magnolia,flower,come on!..ahh nevermind. :)

Look at the avitar pic.You see the dangerously handsome
"I'll use it to geht my way."kid? Now look under my user name
and above the flag. you see that? It's an online thing,
beLIEve me....dont read too far into it.

magnolia

Postaholic
Tu eres muy tonto. Dios mios, ayudame. And I do get it now, thanks. Although, it was still kindof weak if u ask me.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
magnolia said:
Tu eres muy tonto. Dios mios, ayudame. And I do get it now, thanks. Although, it was still kindof weak if u ask me.
and this one time at bong camp....

tharuz

Bringer of Order
bola de pendejos....pinches nacos no saben ni que puta madre estan hablando;

"oh miren me, soy un imbecil que no tiene ni la mas menor idea de lo que estoy hablando, me gusta decir cosas incoehrentes en otros idiomas con un acento pobre, le doy una patetica reputacion al sistema educacional de mi pais que contrata a idiotas como maestros de idiomas, claro, que no hay que olvidar que yo tambien, como ellos, soy un imbecil"

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
tharuz said:
bola de pendejos....pinches nacos no saben ni que puta madre estan hablando;

"oh miren me, soy un imbecil que no tiene ni la mas menor idea de lo que estoy hablando, me gusta decir cosas incoehrentes en otros idiomas con un acento pobre, le doy una patetica reputacion al sistema educacional de mi pais que contrata a idiotas como maestros de idiomas, claro, que no hay que olvidar que yo tambien, como ellos, soy un imbecil"
Chinga tu madre,vato! Whatever,can i have my taco's or not? :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.