WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

parents suck

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Ok, I am going to explain this to you. If your not going to go into the detail, then it really isn't a topic and it becomes a statement. I am giving you time to reply and go into the details of this, if you do not I am locking/closing your thread.

Why? because it pointless and meaningless and takes up space for people who better want to express their ideas.

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
if you are having a good day now then i DO NOT wanna post here when ur having a bad day.... :(

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow man no offence but wat u said is seriously gay cuz half the shit on ur site is a bunch of pointless threeds

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Parents can suck, but take it from a person who lost both.. You'll miss 'em one day...

Now, if your parents are doing some sick fucked up shit.. Well as I always say, "ROAD TRIP!" ;)

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
real topic

ok the only thing i was gona go into was that i wanted to go out with this girl for like three months today she asked me out to a date and i had no money i called my mom to ask her for some money and she said no cuz she caught me smoking and wat is it any of her biz wat i do any way i told her i would pay her back

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
_Kitana_ said:
yes

why? I just don't like pointless stuff
what you see as pointless might be a good rant in someones eyes :) but i do agree he should of gone into more detail about why his parents suck.

Anubis485 said:
ok the only thing i was gona go into was that i wanted to go out with this girl for like three months today she asked me out to a date and i had no money i called my mom to ask her for some money and she said no cuz she caught me smoking and wat is it any of her biz wat i do any way i told her i would pay her back
you have two options...

1) get a job
2) don't get a g/f until you get a job.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
You guys could have been a bit creative and done free shit man.. A lot of crap you could do together..

wat is it any of her biz wat i do
Classic.

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jason said:
You guys could have been a bit creative and done free shit man.. A lot of crap you could do together..

Classic.
but she wanted to go to the mall wat should i say if i got no money and that comes up again got and advice jason?

CoNfUzZlEd

I got lost and found here
wtf?! i typed this long ass thing and it didnt show up... damnit...alrighty.. i think your mom is messed for not loaning you the money.. but do you have a tendancy of not paying her back? maybe she did want to lend you the money for that reason. my brother works but always tries to borrow money from me... but im the nice little sister who lends him money. my parents stop giving him money for not paying them back.... and the lack of doing stuff around the house to earn the money.

CoNfUzZlEd

I got lost and found here
well then shes a bitch and im deeply sorry for you lol. my parents are lame too...*falls on floor* sorry.. . do you want me to snipe her? *gets and evil look on her face* bwaahaa... Or can i light her on fire? <----pyro moment