WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Parents

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Alright, most of you will probably call me a spoiled bitch or whatever, I don't really care though, I just need to get this off my chest.

I play DDR, and Friday nights are when the all the people get together at the arcade(other end of town, takes about 20 minutes to get there).

I've had my license for about 2 months now, and I just wanna drive out there by myself because I'm a very independent person. I just want my freedom that I've waited over a year(at 15 you get your permit in Indiana) to get!

I had to wait a month before I was allowed to drive out there on a Sunday afternoon, and I kept bugging them until they gave me a date as to when I could drive out there. They finally did, so I didn't bug em anymore.

Now I wanna drive out there on a Friday night. I'm not asking to stay out til 11 or 12, I'll come home whenever they want, I just wanna drive out there alone. They say I don't have enough experience, but how am I gonna get experience if they don't let me drive out there? I won't.

I was arguing with my dad tonight and he was being a total dick to me. I got in a wreck last weekend(rear-ended) when I was stopped and had NOTHING to do with it, it was totally his fault, but my dad was in the car and I was going through a yield lane to turn right and this van ripped through a pink light. I was gonna go but he told me to stop because of the van, so I did. Now he's using that against me saying "I'm not aware of other drivers", but then he's saying "I'm not expecting you to be perfect at driving no one is".

STFU DAD, STOP BEING A FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

Anyway, I was so pissed he went to drop my sister off somewhere, so I took one of those pressurized, unopened cans of tennis balls and yelled "FUCK" and threw it at my floor, it exploded everywhere. I wanted to throw more, but I was so angry my hands were shaking.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
DDR is so fucking gay; your dad is doing you a favor by not letting you go.

Sucks your dad is an ass about that; my dad is pretty cool about me using his Pathfinder.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
I have my own car, I have a nice car, a 2001 Toyota Celica.

Surprised the shit out of me when I saw it in the parking lot at Outback.

Anyway, I could care less if you think DDR is gay, this was just to get stuff off my chest.

Eat my cum fag :mfinger:

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Ummm no thanks, I am not a homosexual.

Well, I am sure that I am keeping you from throwing tennis balls at the floor; be careful when you do that, you can poke an eye out.

Signify

Particinator
Sorry, but what is a pink light?

anyway, anybody who is in a car accident always, always blames it on the other person.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
ok, 2 things...
One chill.. everyone has their own opinion....
And the other thing.. dont worrie about it as long as you can manage to get there.. i can understand i have had my licence for about a year now and i can remember how frustrating it was when i couldnt go by myself but it will pass.

Jung

???
Premium

p.s. Tylerc, before you try to flame me, this isn't directed at your post.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Tylerc said:
I have my own car, I have a nice car, a 2001 Toyota Celica.

Surprised the shit out of me when I saw it in the parking lot at Outback.

Anyway, I could care less if you think DDR is gay, this was just to get stuff off my chest.

Eat my cum fag :mfinger:
plz this isnt bait and tackle so bring it there if you want to insult people.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
junglizm said:

p.s. Tylerc, before you try to flame me, this isn't directed at your post.
wow wonder what that pilot did to have that happen to him..

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Tylerc said:
I play DDR, and Friday nights are when the all the people get together at the arcade(other end of town, takes about 20 minutes to get there).

van ripped through a pink light
what's a pink light?

oh and can i come over and play DDR? i haven't played that in like a couple weeks..i work so frickin much i barely have time to

also..stuff happens..thankfully my dad never cared...he'd just say, "your going to pay for it...is the truck alright? good stop whining"

note how he never said stuff like "are you alright?" see, no one cares for me..it's almost better this way, i'm totally free from this stuff
usually they ignore the middle child..not this time, i'm the oldest

and don't worry you'll get practice..i started driving all i wanted ever since i got my license...you'll eventually get there
btw..i'm a lot tech for toyota, i've driven the celica's around..they aren't bad, love manual transmission, next vehicle will definetly be one...but not a celica..hard to see out the back window..and others at work tell me they're not that good performance wise..but they still cool
now the MR2 Spider i drove..that was sweet

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Tylerc said:
Alright, most of you will probably call me a spoiled bitch or whatever, I don't really care though, I just need to get this off my chest.

I've had my license for about 2 months now, and I just wanna drive out there by myself because I'm a very independent person. I just want my freedom that I've waited over a year(at 15 you get your permit in Indiana) to get!

I had to wait a month before I was allowed to drive out there on a Sunday afternoon, and I kept bugging them until they gave me a date as to when I could drive out there. They finally did, so I didn't bug em anymore.

Now I wanna drive out there on a Friday night. I'm not asking to stay out til 11 or 12, I'll come home whenever they want, I just wanna drive out there alone. They say I don't have enough experience, but how am I gonna get experience if they don't let me drive out there? I won't.

I was arguing with my dad tonight and he was being a total dick to me. I got in a wreck last weekend(rear-ended) when I was stopped and had NOTHING to do with it, it was totally his fault, but my dad was in the car and I was going through a yield lane to turn right and this van ripped through a pink light. I was gonna go but he told me to stop because of the van, so I did. Now he's using that against me saying "I'm not aware of other drivers", but then he's saying "I'm not expecting you to be perfect at driving no one is".

STFU DAD, STOP BEING A FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

Anyway, I was so pissed he went to drop my sister off somewhere, so I took one of those pressurized, unopened cans of tennis balls and yelled "FUCK" and threw it at my floor, it exploded everywhere. I wanted to throw more, but I was so angry my hands were shaking.
Stupid fucking children want to grab life by the horns.

NO!!!!!!!

Your still a baby wether you like it or not! Have you thought maybe it's not what you'll do but what your dumb ass fucking 16 year old frinds will talk you into!

NO!!!!!

Tell them you would like to gain more experience by driving them around! That will ease'em up. It takes time young Sky-walker! till then it's

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Seije said:
what's a pink light?

oh and can i come over and play DDR? i haven't played that in like a couple weeks..i work so frickin much i barely have time to

also..stuff happens..thankfully my dad never cared...he'd just say, "your going to pay for it...is the truck alright? good stop whining"

note how he never said stuff like "are you alright?" see, no one cares for me..it's almost better this way, i'm totally free from this stuff
usually they ignore the middle child..not this time, i'm the oldest

and don't worry you'll get practice..i started driving all i wanted ever since i got my license...you'll eventually get there
btw..i'm a lot tech for toyota, i've driven the celica's around..they aren't bad, love manual transmission, next vehicle will definetly be one...but not a celica..hard to see out the back window..and others at work tell me they're not that good performance wise..but they still cool
now the MR2 Spider i drove..that was sweet
A pink light is a yellow light you shouldn't have gone through.

I love my Celica too, it's an automatic transmission but I know you can get manual, and it is hard to see out the back window, but it's alright, all the ladies wanna ride with me :D

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
TwisT said:
Stupid fucking children want to grab life by the horns.

NO!!!!!!!

Your still a baby wether you like it or not! Have you thought maybe it's not what you'll do but what your dumb ass fucking 16 year old frinds will talk you into!

NO!!!!!

Tell them you would like to gain more experience by driving them around! That will ease'em up. It takes time young Sky-walker! till then it's

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I'm still a kid, and I know my mentality is the typical teenage "I know everything", but I'm smarter than most people, as in, I'm in honors/AP classes and I have a very high GPA.

Enough of my bragging, if I ever go anywhere with my parents, I drive, that's how it's been since I've gotten my permit.

And no, I won't do anything my friends talk me into, I'm not one of those kids that folds under peer pressure, because I'm not an idiot.

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
Tylerc said:
I know I'm still a kid, and I know my mentality is the typical teenage "I know everything", but I'm smarter than most people, as in, I'm in honors/AP classes and I have a very high GPA.

Enough of my bragging, if I ever go anywhere with my parents, I drive, that's how it's been since I've gotten my permit.

And no, I won't do anything my friends talk me into, I'm not one of those kids that folds under peer pressure, because I'm not an idiot.
Weather you like it or not..you are one of those kids. I am not trying to insult you. I am just saying that almost all teenagers are idiots, hence why they don't let them drink, smoke, or vote. Plus, your gpa really doesn't go anywhere after high school; the only thing that matters is college.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Right.

But what gets you into college?

A good GPA in high school, along with a balance of extracurricular activities, both of which I have.

I run cross country and track and write/design for the school paper.

Fugly

Tenderony
Tylerc said:

Your not getting it...smart has nothing to do with anything. YOur a kid and therefore you are a fucktard. I was a fucktard when I was a teenager and some would say I contiue to be one for different reasons. Get over your damn fucktard self listen tou your parents and STFU it isn't about what YOU want.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Tylerc said:

Typical! you obviously have it all figured out! Just like me!

HELLO!

Just cause your smarter than your peers doesn't mean you have it all figured out Jr. Experience plays a huge role! Try listening to your parents. No matter how fuckin dumb you (as a teen) think they are. Remember how stupid you are (as a teen). Your not foolin anyone! your still a baby.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Fugly said:
Your not getting it...smart has nothing to do with anything. YOur a kid and therefore you are a fucktard. I was a fucktard when I was a teenager and some would say I contiue to be one for different reasons. Get over your damn fucktard self listen tou your parents and STFU it isn't about what YOU want.

If you're gonna flame me, at least say something besides fucktard, it's not insulting to begin with and even less so when you say it 3 times.

Also, did you read my first post? I said I'm sure I'm gonna get flamed, I just needed to get this off my chest.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i think what everyone is saying is that your still unexperienced no matter how much you think you can drive well

i was the same way..except i listened to my dad everytime he yelled at me "watch out for that car!" ...."what..you mean the parked one 100 feet down the street..." :confused:

but yea i've had close times where i was being an idiot and thought i had it all under control..til dad to the rescue yelling stop!...yea almost turned left when a car was going straight through...i learned something that day..don't turn left until other side is clear or you have the arrow....of course it didn't sink in at first cuz after i got my license i went to put my check in the bank and got hit turning left...no intersection though...stupid traffic waving me to go and honking at me...i ended up getting hit...but it was my fault for "not yeilding to the right of traffic"

wasn't bad or anything...minor offense already stripped from the record now...but the point is not to think your okay with driving until you know for sure...completely sure...like handling an accident by yourself...or knowing how to get places and not end up lost...gotta know your surroundings...don't be a dick on the road ie. trying to show off ...because everyone on the road will knock you down... been there, only one car i raced at the light beat me :( but that's only cuz i beat him in the accelerating part, after that he shot by me..(i don't speed people) :thumbsup:

so yeah..i've been driving 3 years now...it never gets old for me..i love it...but you have to take huge responsibility for everything action you take on the road...swerving through traffic, being courteous, not running that light you think you could make...better safe than sorry

btw: watch out for me on the road, i don't back down to idiots who think they can kick ass on the road..i've shown up people that think they have the coolest ride....also at night i still drive with my sunglasses on so beware...muahahaa...seriously though i can still see no problem
some idiot tried to race me cuz he probly thought i was trying to show off wearing sunglasses at dark (light sensitive eyes man i see perfectly) well let's just say i beat him at all the 4 red lights...he had one of those V8 lincoln looking cars i think..oh well :thumbsup:

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
Yeah, I have won almost all the races I have been in. But, I still know that I need alot of work on my driving because I have only been driving for a little over a year.