WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

parents

my parents should die for being selfish fuckers...

discuss.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Worminater said:
Yea no doubt, to think they've kept you to themselves for all these years....

Chris

Sick Bastard
screw_you_jack said:
ohh, i like your sig btw
So do I

Worminater said:
my parents should die for being selfish fuckers...discuss]
Why the fuck should we discuss your parents? We've never even heard of them!

ron

Buster of Asses
Worminater said:
So...

What did they do that is so selfish? Give us input or we'll be forced to discuss you.

Just general crap really, you know how parents are. But what really pissed me off was the £1 short of a train ticket and they wouldnt even lend me that... i feel so deprived *note sarcasm*

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Yes...

i feel deprived to when my mother and father wouldn't give me money for a car

and guess what I GOT A JOB! I WORKED nights in a factory making pokemon cards... went to school durning the day... and poof...i got my car

chances are your parents probally had more important things to spend their HARD earned cash on...

snot nosed lil brats lol

hehe

your parents don't care about you... they think you were an accident... after you were born, they said "oops." i mean, what kind of inhuman parents don't give their kids money? My parents gave me nothing... i worked my ass off to get to where i am... absolutely nowhere. so, i say go live on your own if you don't like your parents. then you'll see what hardship really is.

shep

Local alcoholic
Worminater said:
Just general crap really, you know how parents are. But what really pissed me off was the £1 short of a train ticket and they wouldnt even lend me that... i feel so deprived *note sarcasm*

dude you an englishman correct?You guy's are born to whine .I bet you whine like mommy after tea

magnolia

Postaholic
never

Worminater said:

discuss.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]NEVER say that anyone should die because if they do drop like flys one day you're going to be blaming yourself. I don't care if you don't think so now, but trust me, later on you will. I prayed for like 3 hours one night that my grandfather would die so that he wouldn't suffer with his diabetes any more and he died at 5 am the next morning. I was so upset that I was crying all day because I thought that I made it happen and if I could go back to that night I woudn't have said that prayer. It may not have mattered, but who knows, it might have. So NEVER say that someone should die for anything because you never know what will happen. Words are strong things. I think that you just need to talk it out with someone who will really listen to your problems with them. Most of the people on here don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves. Go to someone who will really care and get eveything off your chest before you make a mistake that you'll really regret.[/FONT]