WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Parents

UGH! Parents! They're always right! WHY?!

My mom treats me like shit all the time. Guess what, though. I'm the one treating her like shit. wtf?

She yells and bitches at me constantly for every little thing. She kicks my foot and hurts her own toe. What does she do? She bitches and yells at me. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING?!" Wtf?! I didn't even move, woman! And then she tells me to watch my mouth for saying, "I didn't even frickin' move." WTF?! She yells and cusses at me all the time.

She comes in last night yelling at me for "abusing" her all the time. I don't abuse her. I'm as nice as possible to her. She just likes the fucking attention. She had surgery a while back. She's still bitching about that shit. Apparently it took her over a year to get over it. :thumbsdn: Bull shit, is what I say.

FUCK! I'm pissed. I have to stop there. :thumbsdn:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I hate to say it but it pretty much sounds like she's just being a woman. My wife and daughter act the same way. You must be male right?

You'll discover later in life that many women assume you are totally to blame for everything that could Ever go wrong. Might as well get used to it. The trick is to understand that you are right, but go through the motions to appease them. Just because you are right, doesn't make it so. If you get my drift.

Don't worry, barring accident, you'll have many years out of your parents house, until you marry a woman who begins to remind you of your mom. Wait until your daughters come. Shiver.

Roffle. My mom is just an extra pain in the ass. I deal with it all the time :thumbsdn:

Yeah, I'm male. That's what the little male symbol under the username means. ;)

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Ahhhh I'm such a noob.

Zoso

Zappafied
Awaken said:
UGH! Parents! They're always right! WHY?!

My mom treats me like shit all the time. Guess what, though. I'm the one treating her like shit. wtf?

She yells and bitches at me constantly for every little thing. She kicks my foot and hurts her own toe. What does she do? She bitches and yells at me. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING?!" Wtf?! I didn't even move, woman! And then she tells me to watch my mouth for saying, "I didn't even frickin' move." WTF?! She yells and cusses at me all the time.

She comes in last night yelling at me for "abusing" her all the time. I don't abuse her. I'm as nice as possible to her. She just likes the fucking attention. She had surgery a while back. She's still bitching about that shit. Apparently it took her over a year to get over it. :thumbsdn: Bull shit, is what I say.

FUCK! I'm pissed. I have to stop there. :thumbsdn:
yeah, my mom used to get mad at me too. she used to yell things at me like "When you turn 18 I am going to stop locking the doors so if you want to move out in the middle of the night then you can!" well, i turned 18 and less than two weeks after I graduated i moved accross the U.S. Wasnt her fault, I had a life here I wanted to pursue. She bawled like a baby and still begs me to move back in. Shes a great woman and shes the only one I have... I know how u feel man but try to go easy on her. No-one likes to see their mom cry...

(THANK YOU DR. PHIL. sorry for the sap.)

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Wow my Mom is nothing like that at all, my sister is though, she thinks shes right about stupid shit and claims that everyone is agianst her....which may be true because everyone is tired of her yelling almost everytime she opens her mouth, sh'e one year younger then me, 15.