WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Headlines Pat Robertson urges US to kill Hugo Chavez

Chaotic Neutral
Someone please kick this guy in the face :

TV host urges US to kill Chavez

US religious broadcaster Pat Robertson has called for the US to assassinate Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.
Mr Robertson caused controversy with the comments on his TV show, describing Mr Chavez as "a terrific danger".

A spokeswoman for the Christian Broadcasting Network told the BBC: "We are at a time of war and Pat had war on his mind when he made the comments."

An ally of Mr Chavez dismissed Mr Robertson's remarks as "aggression from the right wing in the North".

"This man cannot be a true Christian," said Venezuelan MP Desire Santos Amaral.

'Cheaper than war'

Mr Chavez has accused the United States of conspiring to topple his government and possibly backing plots to assassinate him. US officials have called the accusations ridiculous.

Mr Robertson, 75, said on Monday's edition of the 700 Club: "You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it.

"It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war ... and I don't think any oil shipments will stop."

Mr Robertson, founder of the Christian Coalition of America and a former presidential candidate, accused the United States of failing to act when Mr Chavez was briefly overthrown in 2002.

His latest comments come amid tense diplomatic relations between Venezuela and the US.

President Chavez is a regular critic of Washington, which regards Venezuela as a possible source of instability in the region.

Venezuela is the fifth-largest oil exporter and a major supplier of oil to the United States.

The CIA estimates that US markets absorb almost 59% of Venezuela's total exports.

*** Chavez have been elected and reelected, he's not a fucking dictator, he's a social-democrat. Someone should really castrate those religious right assholes.