WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines paul johnson found decapitated....

well it seems thaey found the body of paul johnson, decapitated, like those cowardly fucknuts said they would do. man, when are we gonna really crack down on these people. NO MERCY, that should be our new policy towards these fuckin barbarians. just start fuckin killing them all. no questions asked.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
It's on every damn news site for over 12 hours.

They placed him on his stomach. Sliced off his head, stuck his head on his back and stuck the knife into his eye.

...and they were in a GOOD mood. :rolleyes:

well at least they found the one al-qaeda pussy disposing of his body and shot him dead. thats something we wouldn't have done here in america. we would have just arrested him. swift justice over there, thats what we need.

magnolia

Postaholic
Everytime I hear of something like this I cry because it's unnecessary. They don't need to do these things to get their point across.

:cool: :gun: :eek:

thats what the world should do to these al-qaeda fuckers. shoot them all. kill the fucking barbarians! :sword:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
They're now holding a South Korean man, and they demand that the 500-600 South Korean's currently in Iraq (engineers, medics, etc.) leave Iraq and not to send the 3000 troops in August either or they will decapitate him. They have 24 hours. South Korean officials are going ahead with sending them anyway.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,123208,00.html

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jason said:
They're now holding a South Korean man, and they demand that the 500-600 South Korean's currently in Iraq (engineers, medics, etc.) leave Iraq and not to send the 3000 troops in August either or they will decapitate him. They have 24 hours. South Korean officials are going ahead with sending them anyway.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,123208,00.html
I know some of you may see this as me being cold hearted. But we can not bow to such acts.

stoj

arsehole
_Kitana_ said:
I know some of you may see this as me being cold hearted. But we can not bow to such acts.
I agree. Giving in to their demands is just going to prove that hostage taking works and they will continue to do it. It sucks but there isn't much you can do about it.

neckdemon said:
NO MERCY, that should be our new policy towards these fuckin barbarians. just start fuckin killing them all. no questions asked.
Um... yeah I'm thinking that's a bad fucking idea. As their violence fuels our hate so ours fuels thiers. In the long term that shit is just gonna come back and fuck us over. We need serious solutions to these complex problems not just knee-jerk reactions if we want to ever see an end to this shit.

neckdemon said:
well at least they found the one al-qaeda pussy disposing of his body and shot him dead. thats something we wouldn't have done here in america. we would have just arrested him. swift justice over there, thats what we need.
It's somewhat depressing to see your lack of respect for human rights and democratic principles. You'd fit in pretty well with Al-Qaeda.

deiki

Flame Bait
neckdemon said:
do you really think that your GI's always act in a very clean way when they are makin a tour somewhere with weapons and other crazy stuffs ?

stoj said:
It's somewhat depressing to see your lack of respect for human rights and democratic principles. You'd fit in pretty well with Al-Qaeda.

sorry, i don't feel that everyone deserves human rights. these people do not deserve to be treated with any kind of dignity. you don't like my point of view thats fine, but dont dare compare me with al-qaeda, thats just ignorant.

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
There's no excuse not to. Reaction to this over there has to be swift and painful, there doesn't seem to be any other way.

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
neckdemon said:
sorry, i don't feel that everyone deserves human rights. these people do not deserve to be treated with any kind of dignity. you don't like my point of view thats fine, but dont dare compare me with al-qaeda, thats just ignorant.
hear hear.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
GoalTaylor22 said:
There's no excuse not to. Reaction to this over there has to be swift and painful, there doesn't seem to be any other way.
Over Where? There is no over there, we obviously have no clue who we're fighting. They are hidden and they are winning. Go George!

morelos

lexicon incognito
war is never the correct response to anything.

violence does nothing but perpetuate itself.

and why is it worse that they killed one american when we're bragging about uday and qusay and trying to cover up the thousands of civilians, women and children killed?

idiot fuck. "reaction must be quick and painful."

ok, then you go and deliver it. and once you're dead, the rest of us will try the civil thing -- talking -- to work out a peace.

people like you send OTHER PEOPLE's kids to die in wars.

~ dan ~

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
war is never the correct response to anything.

violence does nothing but perpetuate itself.

and why is it worse that they killed one american when we're bragging about uday and qusay and trying to cover up the thousands of civilians, women and children killed?

idiot fuck. "reaction must be quick and painful."

ok, then you go and deliver it. and once you're dead, the rest of us will try the civil thing -- talking -- to work out a peace.

people like you send OTHER PEOPLE's kids to die in wars.

~ dan ~
Here here!

Everyone for a quick and painful end to GoalTaylor22 say aye...

morelos

lexicon incognito
hahaha.. nah... try a three-step model:

1) convince them to open their mind to other possibilities
2) present the other possibilities in a reasonable and understandable manner
3) encourage them to consider the possibilities over again, knowing more about themselves / others / humanity / etc.

otherwise, you haven't given him a chance to grow and more completely think things through.

~ dan ~

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
"swift and painful" doesnt always mean lethal there boss. big misinterpretation on your part.