WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pay me

kizzez

EnJ Brandy Straight
What cant someone pay me to eat sleep shit and die! Life would be so much easier!! grrrrr :question: :mad:

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Hell yeah, I want that fuckin job. But then I'm prolly overqualified for it anyway. Damnit, why the hell did I have to be an overachiever for once?

HoBoZ

SuperHobo
Hehehe, thats my job:D and by the way, you can't be "overqualified" for living Skorch:)

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
HoBoZ said:
Hehehe, thats my job:D and by the way, you can't be "overqualified" for living Skorch:)
But you can be for eating and sleeping and being a generally lazy bastard. Though I wouldn't say I'm overqualified for shitting, I'd say I'm just about average in that area. So anyone wanna pay me for it? Anyone? Seriously, I'll take any callers. Let's start the bidding at $10,000 a month.

Smiss

smissinat0r
I thought it was Krinko's... Oh wait, that just makes you WANT to die