WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Paybacks a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need some help with getting payback on this kid domonique, i hate him with all my guts he has been trying too steal my gf forever... and it turns out my gf even likes him! im about ready too stab him in the chest... so before i do that what else can i do too get him pissed off?

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Don't stab him, you'd pwn yourself doing it because you'd spend the rest of your life in jail, not to mention you'd probably regret it with time.

The "worst" thing you could morally do is kick his ass.

The best thing you could do is deal with him peacefully. Are you confident your girl loves you? Do you trust her?

And what exactly did he do to try to "steal your gf" ? More info is needed..

tell him that your girlfriend is actually his long lost sister, if he doesnt believe it, kill him. Problem solved. But then there's jail and all that crap you got to deal with. So, I dont know, hopefully someone else will have a better answer.

you take your scalpal, make 3 inch long incisions, pour salt over wound, while administering the hammer on his bones. then you pour some gas, set him on fire.

Don't let your GF know he likes you, insecurity I have heard women find unattractive..BTW, I go for the passive-aggressive approach, smash his windshield in when hes asleep, you know, whatever.

Slacker

Postaholic
O.k. if he is bitchy to you your best weapon is to be nice back and he will get really mad. It works trust me. :thumbsup:

So I'm guessing you're the one who spammed up the Wall with "I hate <BWM EDIT>"?

OMGROFFLECOPTER

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rofl. If your girlfriend likes him, theres nothing left to do but jizz up her nose on cam, film it and post it all over the place.

But seriously, Don't do something stupid and stab him, thats just retarted. DO kick the shit out of him in front of everyone, gf included, but dont go overboard. make him bloody and shit, but dont do anything life chaging/threatening. Most importantly, come up with some cool catch phrase to say after you pwn him. If you can't think of one on the spot, just say "HI I JUST FUCKED YOU IN THE ASS KTHX"

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Runningflame570 said:
My..what a civilized suggestion. :thumbsdn:
You expected something good from a member name "OMGROFFLECOPTER" ?

I expect a good answer from everyone. Some people just don't have the necessary knowledge,(or capacity)though. :(

In any case, I need to scram, later.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
find out his phone number and address and post him in a gay singles ad?

vIoLeNcE0969

Sir.vIoLeNcE
beat his ass then when hes on the ground take pictures...and if he aint cry kick him and beat the hell outa him some more then take more pictures...then hes fucked for the rest of his life

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
My advice, If your GF is into him, she obviously isint in into you right? move on, if your still sour about it this is probly the meanest thing you could do

Darklight said:
find out his phone number and address and post him in a gay singles ad?

tell them hes a young teenage male who confused about his sexuality, and would like the help of an older man to help sort it out. that should do nicely.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Sorry to rain on the parade, but this is a rather old thread. And the thread starter posted once in it, and never replied. Logic would tell you that he has already been arrested for either listening or not listening to the 'advice' given to him by our fine fellows. :thumbsup:

No worries though, just keep an eye on the post dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.