WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Paybacks are a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
Okay this morning at about 5:30 when my dad was getting ready for work, I was sound asleep and enjoying the hell out of it seeing as its my first offical day of summer vacation. He comes in there and stands about 3 feet from me and i just woke up and was still very very sleepy. Like 3 seconds afterwards he's blowing an air horn thing like right in front of my face and i about had a heart attack cause of the fucking thing. What would be that best way to get his ass back :p

ferengi

Yay fire!
I'm seeing... I'm seeing... a large can of flammable liquid.... and... and a match... and your father's groin...

Not quite sure what it all means, but I'll let you get creative with it. :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
wait till he is in the shower, preferably while he is rinsing shampoo out of his hair , then dump a phat fucking bucket of ice water on him.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
Couldn't i just flush the toliet?! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
ferengi said:
I'm seeing... I'm seeing... a large can of flammable liquid.... and... and a match... and your father's groin...

Not quite sure what it all means, but I'll let you get creative with it. :thumbsup:
Im not seeing it lol help me out here :p

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Nunzio said:
Couldn't i just flush the toliet?! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
NO!!! say it with me ... ICE WATER ... that is of course, if you want to hear your pops scream like 7 year girl. Trust me, it will rawk! :thumbsup:

You could do that or you could just do the same thing to him as he did to you. Just to give him the same felling you got. :thumbsup:

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
BullCrap said:
You could do that or you could just do the same thing to him as he did to you. Just to give him the same felling you got. :thumbsup:
No he's 42 he will have a heart attack ha ha ha

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
breakology said:
NO!!! say it with me ... ICE WATER ... that is of course, if you want to hear your pops scream like 7 year girl. Trust me, it will rawk! :thumbsup:
ICE WATER

breakology

Kiss my Converse
BullCrap said:

ppfft .. lacks originality. It also breaks the cardinal rule of practical jokes. The retaliation ALWAYS has to one up the previous strike. :rolleyes:

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
breakology said:
ppfft .. lacks originality. It also breaks the cardinal rule of practical jokes. The retaliation ALWAYS has to one up the previous strike. :rolleyes:
some people never learn :(

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Here's a simple one. This works if your dad, like many others, phears the electronics. Either reprogram all the remotes to not work, or just take out the batteries. Now he has to get up and Push the button! Oh noes!

:D

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Nunzio said:
Okay this morning at about 5:30 when my dad was getting ready for work, I was sound asleep and enjoying the hell out of it seeing as its my first offical day of summer vacation. He comes in there and stands about 3 feet from me and i just woke up and was still very very sleepy. Like 3 seconds afterwards he's blowing an air horn thing like right in front of my face and i about had a heart attack cause of the fucking thing. What would be that best way to get his ass back :p

PWNED!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Ok, two that I've used and work well in most situations:

1. While he's in the shower take a bottle of ketchup and squirt it over the curtain onto him. Ice water is certainly colder but ketchup has a whole lot more of a "What in the Fuck just happened?" factor to it. As an added bonus he's got to wash it off before he can chase you down so you get those extra few moments to bail.

2. I don't know if your folks are together or not. If not your golden. If they're together you will either need to let your mom in on it or just prank her with him. Put powdered sugar in his sheets. When he climbs in it feels pretty nice. Once he's asleep his body heat and moisture cause the powderd sugar to melt. He more or less will wake up in cotton candy. If he's really hairy he'll have to shower just to get the sheets off.

bnccoder

Postaholic
1. Superglue his nostrils shut.
2. Nair in his shampoo.
3. Put a dead fish in his tail pipe.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
when hes driving for work....call the cops and say the car was stolen...give the plate # and the "direction" it was going...

Edit: hide the wallet....

Status
Not open for further replies.