WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

PayPal is fun...NOT!!!!!

Man don't ever pay stuff on ebay while you are drunk... that is way my name is swan is stupid!!!!
I bought one thing and ended paying for it on pay pal 4 f***king times beacause I was drunk.....

Remember two things kids....."Crack is a strange and powerful drug" and "Dog food tastes like dog food"

E-baying drunk is not something you should do. I don't know how many times I've won bids whilst drunk and then forgotten until I get an angry e-mail from the seller.

Swanisstupid said:
Remember two things kids....."Crack is a strange and powerful drug" and "Dog food tastes like dog food"
Yeah, I’ll be sure to stick that brilliant piece of information in my “memory warehouse“, right away. :rolleyes: