WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat PC mental

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
I've only just scene this in an old newspaper.

Mr Brown, 21, a student at Balliol College, was arrested for causing harassment, alarm or distress and fined £80 after asking a mounted police officer if he knew that his horse was homosexual.

This is another example for pollitical correctneness.

Also recently a crematorium had to remove a cross because it may offend non christians.

This contry is going mentall!!!!!!

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Lol?

A: "Hey there officer, Nice horsey!"
B: "..."
A: "Is your horsey GAY? GAY GAY GAY?!" [prances around]

You should read that thread in issues about the tard bitch that let her son get mauled to death by her dogs.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Soon you will be arrested for looking the wrong way at an officer.

I can see it in court...

"He looked at me in THAT way judge!" says the officer.

"Well I sentance you to 3 months in jail young man!" says the judge.

"WTF?" says the kid who gets 3 more months for saying WTF in court.

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
It is getting mental over here. At christmas a little kid got taken to the police station for hitting an officer with a snow ball.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
pyrodude said:
I've only just scene this in an old newspaper.

Mr Brown, 21, a student at Balliol College, was arrested for causing harassment, alarm or distress and fined £80 after asking a mounted police officer if he knew that his horse was homosexual.

This is another example for pollitical correctneness.

Also recently a crematorium had to remove a cross because it may offend non christians.

This contry is going mentall!!!!!!
It's not PC mental, it's just plain mental.