WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

.pdf file that won't open

First things first... system info -

Windows Xp Professional, Intel Pentium III processor, 863 mhz, 256mb or ram

Anyway - back to the problem...

I have downloaded a .pdf file from the internet (from a reliable source). Whenever my computer tries to open this document (in Microsoft FrontPage) all I get is odd characters that I can't read - and therefore whole document makes no sence. I have tried opening the doc. in html format, text format, in Microsoft word, in wordpad, in notepad, and about every other way I can. Why isn't it working? What can I do to make it work?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as this is really starting to piss me off (it's an important document that I MUST read!) :happysad: !

Jung

???
Premium
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Thanks - that did it. That was sooo easy. I even already had adobe on my computer already. Thankies!

Jung

???
Premium
I actually recommended that in the software thread, I guess it slipped my mind earlier.