WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

peanutbutter icecream

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
My mom mixes peanutbutter in her icecream.... got me hooked when i was little. Does anyone else do this.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I don't mix it, but I love ice cream with PB already in it, and PB milkshakes are my favorite. :thumbsup:

I don't do that... but I lyke peanutbutter ice cream (reeces -sorry ... spelling - cups all the way!) *mmm*

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
my wife likes the premixed pb icecream... but then she also likes the smell of gasoline.

Slacker

Postaholic
hell ya i do that it is one of the best combination in the world!!! but you what is even weirder i mix my fries with ice cream i dip a frie in and eat it it is the best you should try it!!

peanutbutter

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
isn't icecream fatty enough without adding something equally fatty like peanut butter? i suppose a lot of people think one cancels the other out, but that's nonsense :p

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
actually they recently said a spoon full of peanut butter a day is good for you..

Slacker

Postaholic
Ben and jerry's ice cream is good but were i live it is like $6 for a pint just a pint that is fuckin expensive ben and jerry's ice cream would have to be a good ice cream

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I worked at Baskin Robins when I was 17. I seen all the peanut butter ice creams come and go and my favorite to this day, believe it or not, is peanut butter and jelly. They only have it around august-september. But it's good as hell.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
Hmm I'll have to try that >>
Have you tried peanut butter and apples? That's my PB Fave.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
dookie said:
i'd hate to be allergic to peanuts
I only became allergic to it within the past few years, but I never really liked the taste anyway. Really, the only thing peanut butter is good for is feeding your dog.

...You can have a good half hour of fun watching him try to get it off the roof of his mouth :D