WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pee wee Hockey. Why it's so popular. :)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
[font=Geneva, Arial]TORONTO -- Reports that an irate hockey mom lifted her blouse, revealed her bra, and taunted fans of the opposing team by shaking her breasts -- at her 11-year-old's hockey game -- has the president of the league "aghast," the Toronto Star reported yesterday. "What prompts people to do these types of things?" said John Garder, head of the Greater Toronto Hockey League. "It's a little disturbing. We're talking 11-year-olds here." [/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial]The league has invited the woman to a special committee meeting Wednesday where disciplinary steps, such as banning her from arenas, will be considered. [/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial] The incident reportedly happened during a confrontation that erupted mostly between parents of players on two opposing minor pee-wee teams: the York Toros and Mississauga Terriers. The teams played Monday night in Mississauga, west of Toronto. [/font]

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i know thats why i joined hockey as a kid. For other kids hot moms.

Signify

Particinator
Wear it said:
blame canada!!!! :director:
why would you blame Canada? just because a few members of any society prove themselves to be jackasses doesnt mean you can condem an entire country....jackass

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dont worry man, here in the states at junior hockey games, dads beat up other dads until they die. I dont remember if he got jail time for it, i stopped following the case.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Broken said:
[font=Geneva, Arial]TORONTO -- Reports that an irate hockey mom lifted her blouse, revealed her bra, and taunted fans of the opposing team by shaking her breasts -- at her 11-year-old's hockey game -- has the president of the league "aghast," the Toronto Star reported yesterday. "What prompts people to do these types of things?" said John Garder, head of the Greater Toronto Hockey League. "It's a little disturbing. We're talking 11-year-olds here." [/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial]The league has invited the woman to a special committee meeting Wednesday where disciplinary steps, such as banning her from arenas, will be considered. [/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial] The incident reportedly happened during a confrontation that erupted mostly between parents of players on two opposing minor pee-wee teams: the York Toros and Mississauga Terriers. The teams played Monday night in Mississauga, west of Toronto. [/font]
lol got any pics Broken.