WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

peer pressure

ok, people keep pressuring me to get my space...

wtf is it?

apparantly, its the big "thing" going on around school, and all the "cool" people have?

It's just like an internet blog-thing that you use to hook up with people and stuff.

You can put pictures on it, and tell people abot yourself.

You would need a myspace editor to make it easier for you to put music in it, colors, fonts etc.

coffeebeans

A Coffee Bean
MySpace sucks. Be a rebel. Please don't make one.

It's a big thing that all the preps like to get together on. You don't want to be one of those... "things", do you?

Besides, the guy who started MySpace (Tom) is a big arrogant pussy.:mfinger: screw you tom

coffeebeans

A Coffee Bean
CHAIRMAN YIN said:
why is tom such a pussy?
Because when MySpace was new, and it wasn't over-run by cheery preps. I made my own myspace. I guess tom didn't like what I put in there (nothing really THAT bad) so he e-mailed me saying "your myspace clearly goes agenst the myspace code-of-conduct. you're off the air, im pulling the plug."

i remember those last two statements distinctly.

Wheres that one picture of Tom walking away with the money and hes saying "CYA EMO FAGS" or something like that.

All I can say is don't get hooked on it.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
i signed up for it because a bunch of my friends have it. ended up reuniting with a bunch of friends from high school. going to see them for thanksgiving this year. it can be a good thing. i say be such a non-conformist you're not going to follow the other WTF non-conformists and get a myspace.

just do what you want, screw what anyone else thinks of it. that's true individuality.

and before you say it, i got on it because i wanted a place to show pics to my friends online.

If you get a Myspace, what you should do after that is tie yourself in a burlap sack and roll off the nearest bridge.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I hate myspace..
It annoys me, I only like it when I find a pathetic profile to laugh at.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I some what got addicted to that shit, now I am getting off it. I haven't been on it for the past 35 hours 4 minutes 65 seconds. :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
ChilianFuckFace said:
I some what got addicted to that shit, now I am getting off it. I haven't been on it for the past 35 hours 4 minutes 65 seconds. :thumbsup:
So that'd be 1 day, 11 hours, 4 minutes and 5 seconds then?

Josie

Nimrod's Daughter
Myspace....eugh. There's no such thing as a ''cool'' person having a myspace account. Nothing but attention whores and suicidal emo's.

Awful stuff.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
It all depends on what is your definition of cool.

I particularly use it to keep in touch with old friends, people that I met while traveling and old high school buddies who have either gone out of state to college or moved far away.

Now, those people that have 300076664555 friends on their friend list, those people need to get a fucking life.

Right, cause you can really tell who a person is by what sites they're signed up with.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
Right, cause you can really tell who a person is by what sites they're signed up with.
Are you replying to my post? What are you saying? :confused: :D

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
cool is a relative term. people usually use to to refer to people who are like themselves, and the "uncool" are anyone else.

for instance: i think hot chicks that are geeks are cool (ever see the hot chick in the princess leia outfit? rawr!)

i think people who say you're not cool because you do or don't do something are uncool. nothing like a little elitism to lower yourself on the cool-o-meter.

p.s. (edit) btw, yes, i do think i'm uncool because i said people are uncool hehe.

ChilianFuckFace said:
Are you replying to my post? What are you saying? :confused: :D
Not specifically. Sorry. I should've made that clear.

I'm just making a general statement that I think it's ridiculous that people are judged by which website's they do or don't visit. I mean, who gives a fuck?

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
zoloftcasserole said:
Not specifically. Sorry. I should've made that clear.

I'm just making a general statement that I think it's ridiculous that people are judged by which website's they do or don't visit. I mean, who gives a fuck?
i do, apparently! god! i hate everyone who visits WTF.com. what a piece of crap site that is!