WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Peggy's Resume (to hoom it may konsern)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff

Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

I´m lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complikaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser. .

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken at my last jobb.

Employer's response:......

Dear Peggy May,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
should have been pee pole, but hey, that was pretty damn ammusing. Think she'll have no problem working her way up the "company ladder." Cor, wouldn't her back hurt? Geesh...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
polaris_nine said:
Yeah, can you imagine when she's an old lady and shes got those? Talk about arthritis of the body. :confuse:
I have an inoculation that helps prevent that in the future. It's comes in oral or injectable form. Any ladies interested it's 1-800-DRMXPWR. I'll......um...you'll be glad you did.

MaxPower said:
I have an inoculation that helps prevent that in the future. It's comes in oral or injectable form. Any ladies interested it's 1-800-DRMXPWR. I'll......um...you'll be glad you did.
HMM i wonder what the treatment is like WINK FREAKIN WINK.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
if she wasn't holding onto that tree i think she'd fall over!
TIIIIIIMMMMMMMBBBBBBBEERRRRRRR!
and if no one was there to see it, would it be as funny?
HELL YEAH IT WOOD!

tee, hee, hee.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gurlgonewild said:
if she wasn't holding onto that tree i think she'd fall over!
TIIIIIIMMMMMMMBBBBBBBEERRRRRRR!
and if no one was there to see it, would it be as funny?
HELL YEAH IT WOOD!

tee, hee, hee.
If you notice the tree too, is leaning under the weight of her mammoth memories.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
bnccoder said:
Strange when anyone else says it it's funny, from you it's just lame. Anyone else get this feeling?
Or maybe its just you...

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Or maybe its just you...
no bnccoder is right...its not funny when you do it.....look...

BOOBIES!!!

*massive laughter*

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Hahaha, that bitch is going to have some serious back problems.
She'll probably need to get one of them deflated in 10 or so years