WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Peirced Lip

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
When I was going up for a head ball in soccer, jumped up and flung his elbow around, and my tooth went through my lip.... To tell you the truth I really didn't feel it. After my coach put a bandaid... he said I could play again if I wanted... when I say a bandaid I mean like the kind that you use on paper cut....not a hole in your lip... Well, anyway, I finished playing the game, and the hole closed up in about a week. Other than that, I've been able to avoid breaking anything else....besides my toe from kicking a ball the wrong way...

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Freakless said:
When I was going up for a head ball in soccer, jumped up and flung his elbow around, and my tooth went through my lip.... To tell you the truth I really didn't feel it. After my coach put a bandaid... he said I could play again if I wanted... when I say a bandaid I mean like the kind that you use on paper cut....not a hole in your lip... Well, anyway, I finished playing the game, and the hole closed up in about a week. Other than that, I've been able to avoid breaking anything else....besides my toe from kicking a ball the wrong way...
Ouch, when i read that I felt your pain.

By the way, your cute for an 18 year old ;)

gummi_

Tenderony
That sucks ... go your coach for using stock standard bandaids tho ;)

Is there a scar or anything?? Or did it simply heal right up, looks like nothing ever happened.. ?

I think playing sport makes you feel things less sometimes (Adrenalin??) because when i get studded or something i dnt realise it until they come and say sorry or something :)

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Cuddles said:
Ouch, when i read that I felt your pain.

i felt the pain also.....and cuddles damn girl u look cute :thumbsup: i honestly thought you would look like a 472lb behemoth who is against shaving and bathing.......i guess i was wrong.......sowwy

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i broke my nose playing soccer

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I broke my wrist doing a cartwheel when I was 6. I was tinny and my hand had bent back too far and I broke my little wrist.

gummi_

Tenderony
Aww poor cuddles :( :p

Ive never broken anything or fractured anything ... guess ive been lucky or something! :)

wait.. is that how you pierced your lip? my friend had a lip ring.. nasty little fucker- it fell down the sink when he went to change it

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
gummi_ said:
Aww poor cuddles :( :p

Ive never broken anything or fractured anything ... guess ive been lucky or something! :)
I wouldn't speak too soon though, you might jinx it...lol.

gummi_

Tenderony
lol ... there have been plenty of oppurtunities ... i dont think saying something will jinx it :p

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
gummi_ said:
lol ... there have been plenty of oppurtunities ... i dont think saying something will jinx it :p
ohhh just wait muahahahahahahahaha :sfork:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cuddles said:
Damn, one thread and shes already hitting on you, it took me 3 threads just to get her to say hi.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I have never broken anything but one finger and a couple toes. I've done things that should have broken every bone in my body (oops), and walked away lucky, with only scrapes and bruises.

Drink your milk, kids.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I broke my dick once!

And it hurt like a mufucka!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
pumpkinqueenn13 said:
wait.. is that how you pierced your lip? my friend had a lip ring.. nasty little fucker- it fell down the sink when he went to change it
next time he'll take the thing off when he changes his sink right?

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
pumpkinqueenn13 said:
No, I let it close up because it was to big for a lip ring.... and I think that a lip ring on that part of my mouth would be annoying.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
I broke my dick once!

And it hurt like a mufucka!

wow thats something i'd expect to hear from descent