WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

People at work are stupid.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Some girl at work wanted to know where peanuts came from, and she was asking everyone and everyone said "Tree" ... I said "Peanuts are from the ground, almost like a potato" ... 15 minutes later she comes back with a dictionary and is like "OH! Look, we're all wrong... they come from the ground!"

*sigh*

Boycott

Soul Doubt
seriously she went out and polled like 20 people ... They all said trees...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
take note to my sig...

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Lol, a tree...

Siffeler

Banned - What an Asshat!
mabye you should these work mates of yours where pinapples come from
Pine trees or apple trees

ThomConspicuous

Inconspicuously Informal
Well I'll be damned...

PEANUT TREE, Sterculia quadrifida
This tree produces leathery, boat-shaped pods that ripen throughout summer. They split open to display a beautiful bright red interior that contains shiny, black, peanut-sized seeds which have a delicious, nutty flavour. It is a fast growing highly ornamental rainforest tree. Aborigines ate the nuts both raw and roasted and used the fibrous bark to make nets.

JusDoodln'

Too dumb for the shortbus
Boycott said:
Some girl at work wanted to know where peanuts came from, and she was asking everyone and everyone said "Tree" ... I said "Peanuts are from the ground, almost like a potato" ... 15 minutes later she comes back with a dictionary and is like "OH! Look, we're all wrong... they come from the ground!"

*sigh*
You mean they DON'T come from trees?? OMFG WTF HAVEI BEEN EAATING THEN??!!!?!?