people in a army van.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,731
1
100
ok im walking with my friend and my g/f sat to get some food then this van pulls over next to use this guy sticks his head the window and goes y arent u in the army i say i dont kno he goes wanna join im like no,he gives me this card of a num to call and shit, BUT STILL WHO PULLS UP IN A VAN OUT OF NOW WHERE. :mfinger:
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
otepsoul said:
ok im walking with my friend and my g/f sat to get some food then this van pulls over next to use this guy sticks his head the window and goes y arent u in the army i say i dont kno he goes wanna join im like no,he gives me this card of a num to call and shit, BUT STILL WHO PULLS UP IN A VAN OUT OF NOW WHERE. :mfinger:
Strange recruiting tactics. It's probably quota time.
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,731
1
100
yeah he is like how old ru im like 17 he goes oh thats old enough,and saying i dont need to finish skool that kinda freaked me out.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
otepsoul said:
yeah he is like how old ru im like 17 he goes oh thats old enough,and saying i dont need to finish skool that kinda freaked me out.
i seen that in minnesota it was a 1995 ford areostar and they were driveing around walmart lol
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,731
1
100
youknowthedeal said:
i seen that in minnesota it was a 1995 ford areostar and they were driveing around walmart lol
yeah but this van had the army logo on it and everything.