WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

people in a army van.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ok im walking with my friend and my g/f sat to get some food then this van pulls over next to use this guy sticks his head the window and goes y arent u in the army i say i dont kno he goes wanna join im like no,he gives me this card of a num to call and shit, BUT STILL WHO PULLS UP IN A VAN OUT OF NOW WHERE. :mfinger:

ron

Buster of Asses
otepsoul said:
ok im walking with my friend and my g/f sat to get some food then this van pulls over next to use this guy sticks his head the window and goes y arent u in the army i say i dont kno he goes wanna join im like no,he gives me this card of a num to call and shit, BUT STILL WHO PULLS UP IN A VAN OUT OF NOW WHERE. :mfinger:
Strange recruiting tactics. It's probably quota time.

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
Shiite Muslims with a vengeance?
Libyan terrorists looking for that plutonium they loaned you?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yeah he is like how old ru im like 17 he goes oh thats old enough,and saying i dont need to finish skool that kinda freaked me out.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
otepsoul said:
yeah he is like how old ru im like 17 he goes oh thats old enough,and saying i dont need to finish skool that kinda freaked me out.
i seen that in minnesota it was a 1995 ford areostar and they were driveing around walmart lol

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
ron said:
Libyan terrorists looking for that plutonium they loaned you?

What I tell you about posting here McFly....

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
youknowthedeal said:
i seen that in minnesota it was a 1995 ford areostar and they were driveing around walmart lol
yeah but this van had the army logo on it and everything.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
otepsoul said:
yeah but this van had the army logo on it and everything.
wtf that is some funny shit the goverment cant afford a chevy hahahahahaha