WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines People Make me Fucking Sick!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan066

Mad Bastard
25
0
0
#1
Jesus fuck ... FUCK them all!!!!!!! :mfinger: :mfinger:

In the last past couple weeks I have heard about:

-Martha Stuart (Billioniar) Ripping off the stockmarket.
-An old man sexually harrassing a mentally-handlicaped person.
-A 21 yr male shot a cat with a pelot gun and then beat it to death with a baseball bat.
-And now, A hockey player sucker-punched another player in the side of the head .. breaking his neck!

I MEAN JESUS FUCK!!! C'MON PEOPLE!

OMFG I am so mad ... If I seen that mother-fucker that killed that cat I would break each and every god damned finger off!! I mean, I don't give a fuck about the cat (because I am not a cat lover) BUT killing a innocent creature....
AND someone raped a mental person ... that is just FUCKING WRONG!!!
And about this fucking pussy-ass-bitch hockey player .... FACE THE GUY... DON'T BE A FUCKING BITCH!!!!
Martha Stuart to rip off the stock market .... the women got enough money allready ... like WTF!?!?
Kill them all :gun: :gun:

Ok, I am done ........ I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD!!!!!!!
 

punkin

bitchy bitch
20
0
0
#2
Why is every so freakin selfish? It is not all about "you"!
 

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
46
0
0
#4
people are ungreatful morons. you take it from there and you'll do fine.
 

Ryan066

Mad Bastard
25
0
0
#5
punkin said:
Why is every so freakin selfish? It is not all about "you"!
ur fucked ... :mfinger: you agree with this?? you feal satisfied when you hear someone beat a cat to death??? :mfinger:


WatDaFuk: The guy that killed the cat, yes (1:30min drive from here prolly), and the hockey player may be from a Canadian hockey team ... not sure, but the others; no.
 

Smiss

smissinat0r
341
2
0
#6
OOO! Looks like the sarcasm fairy missed you!
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#7
Ryan066 said:
Jesus fuck ... FUCK them all!!!!!!! :mfinger: :mfinger:

In the last past couple weeks I have heard about:

-Martha Stuart (Billioniar) Ripping off the stockmarket.
-An old man sexually harrassing a mentally-handlicaped person.
-A 21 yr male shot a cat with a pelot gun and then beat it to death with a baseball bat.
-And now, A hockey player sucker-punched another player in the side of the head .. breaking his neck!

I MEAN JESUS FUCK!!! C'MON PEOPLE!

OMFG I am so mad ... If I seen that mother-fucker that killed that cat I would break each and every god damned finger off!! I mean, I don't give a fuck about the cat (because I am not a cat lover) BUT killing a innocent creature....
AND someone raped a mental person ... that is just FUCKING WRONG!!!
And about this fucking pussy-ass-bitch hockey player .... FACE THE GUY... DON'T BE A FUCKING BITCH!!!!
Martha Stuart to rip off the stock market .... the women got enough money allready ... like WTF!?!?
Kill them all :gun: :gun:

Ok, I am done ........ I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD!!!!!!!
Nice!! Beautifully put. The really funny part is when he's on the TV displaying his true bitchness and cries " I don't play the game that way".. Gee whiz dipshit what was that clip they just played? OH That was created in post production, didn't really happen that way. Be honest and tell the truth you are whinning cause you're out .5 million bucks.
 

Ryan066

Mad Bastard
25
0
0
#8
They should ban him from hockey to set an example that hockey is a fucking sport ... not cheap-ass-bitches that hit from behind :rolleyes:

I mean, they should be allowed to get in fist fights because thats all fun but when someone punches someone from behind ... that is just crossing the line... and when people are trying to play they get hit in the face on purpose .... its not right. :thumbsdn:
 
#9
I hate the fucking world too and i hope that it would fucking blow up!!!!!!FUCK :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
 

Smiss

smissinat0r
341
2
0
#10
Or maybe you could quit yer whining and just leave it.
 

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
213
0
0
#11
haha Smiss nicely put. Hockey wouldnt be hockey without the fights.. Now I agree that they should be face to face, but it was still a fight. I heard they were talking about criminal charges of some sort? FOR WHAT?! competing in a sport? lets get real people... I still cant believe it broke his neck! Id hate to run into that guy on the street..
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#12
BakEd13 said:
haha Smiss nicely put. Hockey wouldnt be hockey without the fights.. Now I agree that they should be face to face, but it was still a fight. I heard they were talking about criminal charges of some sort? FOR WHAT?! competing in a sport? lets get real people... I still cant believe it broke his neck! Id hate to run into that guy on the street..

Ok, I am going out on a limb here, and I am going to be nice. Fuck it's over!! If you read over the thread. Not one person said anything about fighting. It was the fact that it was a shot from behind, and now he's acting like he's a class act.

(On the Limb part)

tinytim_one: "I hate the fucking world too and i hope that it would fucking blow up!!!!!!FUCK"

Smiss: "Or maybe you could quit yer whining and just leave it."

I think smiss was referring to tinytim here, as in " and just leave it." Leave the world.
ROFL

I must be losing it.


The last thing is; It wasn't the punch that broke his neck. Fuck head hit him in the temple, knocked him out then pounded his head into the ice. The weight of a gay hockey player on your neck without a single nerve aware to break your fall is pretty rough on the old neck bone.
 

Bertovo

Fresh Meat
3
0
0
#13
Ryan066 said:
-And now, A hockey player sucker-punched another player in the side of the head .. breaking his neck!

And about this fucking pussy-ass-bitch hockey player .... FACE THE GUY... DON'T BE A FUCKING BITCH!!!!
Okay shit face, let me ask you this, did you watch the game? Hell, do you even know "A hockey player's" name.

If you DID watch the game you would know that Bertuzzi challengend Moore to fight 15 seconds before he punched him, but Moore was a pussy and skated away.

I bet you dont know the events leading up to what happened either.

Did you know Moore just 3 weeks earlier elbowed the Canucks star player in the head, giving him a cuncusion which took him out of play for 2 weeks.

Did you know that in that game 3 other players chalenged him to fight but he didn't.

And saying stuff the the effect of "OMFG HE HAS A BROKEN NECK OMFG :O" is blowing it way the fuck out of paportion. He has 2 fractured vertibrea in his neck, he is fine and out of hospital now, and will probably be back playing in 6-12 weeks.

In closing, you are a dumb fuck and you shouldn't comment on a subject if you know jack shit about it.

EDIT:Fixing grammer
 
#14
Bertuzzi (the guy who punched the guy in the head) isn't the pussy in all of this, Steve Moore (the weasel that should have fought but kept wimping out like a little baby) is the pussy. Bertuzzi was stupid to deck the guy and drive his face into the ice but that's what happens in hockey, emotions boil over. He got punished, he regrets it deeply.

The little weasel Moore will be back on the ice in a couple months. Bertuzzi is suspended till next October.

typical american, doesn't know A THING about hockey ;)
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#15
Michael Bolton said:
Bertuzzi (the guy who punched the guy in the head) isn't the pussy in all of this, Steve Moore (the weasel that should have fought but kept wimping out like a little baby) is the pussy. Bertuzzi was stupid to deck the guy and drive his face into the ice but that's what happens in hockey, emotions boil over. He got punished, he regrets it deeply.

The little weasel Moore will be back on the ice in a couple months. Bertuzzi is suspended till next October.

typical american, doesn't know A THING about hockey ;)
Dude you are running late for your perm. Ricco is going to be silly mad. Ta ta.. michael. Don't forget your nelly ribbon.
 
11,074
726
382
#16
first of all, bertuzzi's hit didn't break the guy's neck, the fall then doggy pile did... second of all, this world's going to hell in a handbasket, and i got a front row seat. kthxbye
 
#17
Broken said:
Dude you are running late for your perm. Ricco is going to be silly mad. Ta ta.. michael. Don't forget your nelly ribbon.

brokedick.. im sorry, but im not into your homoerotic dressup fantasies. there are other places for that im sure. i know the idea of sweaty hockey men got you all excited but please contain it.. this is an outlet for rage, not pent up sexual fantasies.

"ta ta", you fairy
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#20
Michael Bolton said:
brokedick.. im sorry, but im not into your homoerotic dressup fantasies. there are other places for that im sure. i know the idea of sweaty hockey men got you all excited but please contain it.. this is an outlet for rage, not pent up sexual fantasies.

"ta ta", you fairy

Yeah you sound like a real man. You are in love with Michael Bolton or Jackson. What's the difference? Call people "Rednecks" because they are getting laid and can easily kick your ass up between your shoulders. Don't hate because they have trucks and you have to ride around town on your pink bike with a basket, and bell. I am Homoerotic...:) You are kidding only yourself.

I could careless about hockey, or if they fight or not. If fact hockey players and fans are right up there in my book with stock car racing. I think they should combine the two sport. You could bring your bike and your friend (if you have one, ahh your sister doesn't count) and do the halftime show. "Geeks On Ice" Oh wait, there will be real men there, maybe even a redneck or two. DON'T BE AFRAID TIGER... You can do it!!

:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.