WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines People Make me Fucking Sick!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
whats the point of hating the world? your short piss ant life is all you have...control of...if you cant change it, or choose not too.. fuck it! pick a new subject to piss about, like why your mom still gives you supervised bubble baths.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Broken said:
< Revenge of the Nerds>

You sure are hung on the gay angle. Shows your age. I won before you started typing. You took it seroius. Who cares, it's hockey, rednecks, and some guy that can't get laid, again your sister doesn't count. That's your life.
I am married have a great job, cars, and kids and get laid at least every other day!!! I have a clean record and have been driving longer than you have been alive. That's my life.

Since we are keeping score. You lose on all counts except for being young, and frankly you can have that. Now go beat off, you are frusterated.
Oh yeah, you can claim victory everday. Like I really care what a virgin 19yr old kid thinks. With your only claim to fame a clean driving record, and you don't even own a car. FUCK!!! Straight up Joke.
now that is classic.....worth framing. :clap:

Jung

???
Premium
Darth said:
Well I try to be nice to people but what do they do? They treat me like a criminal.
Hi, thanks for reviving this extremely old thread, without even adding anything useful.

Let's let this thread die now...

Status
Not open for further replies.