WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

People should seriously shut the fuck up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
I'm here to say that another one of the stooges are back and all of you wanna be fucken flamers could just go and cry some more about the time that you put into this forum without being anything else than a wannabe, I seriously doubt that it would be worth my time insulting you all but some of you might interest me to do so...
For starters jonny kuntz, stfu....

ITakeOffence said:
I'm here to say that another one of the stooges are back and all of you wanna be fucken flamers could just go and cry some more about the time that you put into this forum without being anything else than a wannabe, I seriously doubt that it would be worth my time insulting you all but some of you might interest me to do so...
For starters jonny kuntz, stfu....
Shut up loser, no one gives a shit about you :rotflmao:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Same level of reply i'd expected from someone like you but even though you tried to insult me i feel nothing but pity :( im sorry for you jonny, to actually post as much as you do, just the simple fact that all of them lack of intellect would make a hard man weep....

ITakeOffence said:
Same level of reply i'd expected from someone like you but even though you tried to insult me i feel nothing but pity :( im sorry for you jonny, to actually post as much as you do, just the simple fact that all of them lack of intellect would make a hard man weep....
fuck off loser :thumbsup:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Aww no, i cant belive that one took time to write even, why dont you push away the keyboard and think for a while... Although i dont have time to wait for you to take that enormous step. sry :(

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
johnny kuntz said:
Everyone allready knows I bashed the three stooges down a long time ago :rotflmao:

What wicked verision do you have of wtf.com dude its a sad thing that you were never close to us in any way, you'd type your measly insults trying to be one of us but you'll never cut it and you'll never own us... sry kid

ITakeOffence said:
Aww no, i cant belive that one took time to write even, why dont you push away the keyboard and think for a while... Although i dont have time to wait for you to take that enormous step. sry :(
Poor ITake.. even after the massive bashing I gave him he stil comes in here crying like a bitch :rotflmao: I think he loves me :rotflmao: what a loser :lol:

ITakeOffence said:
What wicked verision do you have of wtf.com dude its a sad thing that you were never close to us in any way, you'd type your measly insults trying to be one of us but you'll never cut it and you'll never own us... sry kid
Thanks dude :thumbsup: for writing that down :lol:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
I feel for you jonny, i truly do, to make up his own verision about the past that must take a whole lotta thinking from your side, something we all know jonny doesnt approve of..

ITakeOffence said:
I feel for you jonny, i truly do, to make up his own verision about the past that must take a whole lotta thinking from your side, something we all know jonny doesnt approve of..
My pressence here is making your thread a great succes :thumbsup: keep em comming !

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
I'm sry who're you talking to, are you gonna show off this thread to someone like your lil bro or something... cuz thats the only relationship jonny kuntz has atm, and they've been fighting alot so he might be left all alone :slap:

Thats not my pic, you dumbass. There are no pics of me on the internet because the internet can't handle my exccessive leetness :rotflmao:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
johnny kuntz said:
Thats not my pic, you dumbass. There are no pics of me on the internet because the internet can't handle my exccessive leetness :rotflmao:
Dude its your pic and since i'd advise you to stop typing here. its not interesting to read your posts :sorry:

Status
Not open for further replies.