People should seriously shut the fuck up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
jeeze, battle of the faggots going on here, dont stop now im just buttering the popcorn, im just about to call Dr.G and max to come watch, man this should be pay per view!

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
I hate the FCC said:
I thought Johnny was like a fourth stooge back then?
HAHAHAHAHHH rofl thats the funniest shit i've ever heard, i really have to agree with yuck fou this time, all he does now is mimic us back then and all he did back then was to write down everything he did and at times post one or two times just to later get completely crushed by either me, mr newbie or for_starters.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
what are you supposed to crush him with? your E-Muscle? which i see is non existant

oh and dont agree with me ever again.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
YUCK FOU!!! said:
what are you supposed to crush him with? your E-Muscle? which i see is non existant

oh and dont agree with me ever again.

I agree, it was dumb of me to ever try and lower myself to your level but sometimes even the rat finds a diamond. i mean maybe you should stfu. just do it for a while and see how it feels.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
ITakeOffence said:
HAHAHAHAHHH rofl thats the funniest shit i've ever heard, i really have to agree with yuck fou this time, all he does now is mimic us back then and all he did back then was to write down everything he did and at times post one or two times just to later get completely crushed by either me, mr newbie or for_starters.

Itake is a johnny kuntz wanabe :rotflmao:

icka

:)
ITakeOffence said:
I agree, it was dumb of me to ever try and lower myself to your level but sometimes even the rat finds a diamond. i mean maybe you should stfu. just do it for a while and see how it feels.

whats wrong with you?

shep75

Tenderony
ITakeOffence said:
I'm here to say that another one of the stooges are back and all of you wanna be fucken flamers could just go and cry some more about the time that you put into this forum without being anything else than a wannabe, I seriously doubt that it would be worth my time insulting you all but some of you might interest me to do so...
For starters jonny kuntz, stfu....

you moron. you are proof that abortions can live somewhat normal lives. did your mom put drain cleaner in your cereal when you were a kid? shut up queer.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
shep75 said:
you moron. you are proof that abortions can live somewhat normal lives. did your mom put drain cleaner in your cereal when you were a kid? shut up queer.

I'm sry you have to be at least over 13 to post in this forum, :Sorry:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
icka said:
whats wrong with you?

Oh hi fuckface, did that just make your day... You look like shit and should be banned for posting some ugly ass picture as your avatar..

Maybe the reason she was away was because she couldnt afford to pay her isp bills, but now she's started with sucking cock on the streets again and she can pay... :rolleyes:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
deus_ex_machina said:
I was just about to say the same thing to you too...

Wow lets see here, you took my insult... and then you just said "i was about to say the same thing to you" WOW, Must've taken you all day to think up that one!! Good boy! here's a cookie cuz i pity you :(

ITakeOffence said:
Oh hi fuckface, did that just make your day... You look like shit and should be banned for posting some ugly ass picture as your avatar..

Maybe the reason she was away was because she couldnt afford to pay her isp bills, but now she's started with sucking cock on the streets again and she can pay... :rolleyes:
I thought FuckFace(previously known as ChilianFuckFace) was called fuck face... It might have been a slip of the keyboard or just idiocy, but either way, icka is called icka and not fuckface. And besides, I see no correlation between fuckface and icka. How did you get them mixed up?

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
deus_ex_machina said:
I thought FuckFace(previously known as ChilianFuckFace) was called fuck face... It might have been a slip of the keyboard or just idiocy, but either way, icka is called icka and not fuckface. And besides, I see no correlation between fuckface and icka. How did you get them mixed up?

And now instead of insulting me, which you were obviously inable to do, you try to correct my.. Although i can assure your little jewish ass that i wasnt talking to that geek actually called fuckface, i was referring to icka.

Status
Not open for further replies.