People should seriously shut the fuck up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
ITakeOffence said:
Although i can assure your little jewish ass that i wasnt talking to that geek actually called fuckface, i was referring to icka.

How come this guy isn't cockfarmed yet ?? Not mentioning his lack of brains, and insulting everyone without a reason, this guy have problem with other nations as well. Ffs, call someone a "*****" you idiot, so you'll feel "ok", 'cause i guess "jew" is not enough for you.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Bibas said:
How come this guy isn't cockfarmed yet ?? Not mentioning his lack of brains, and insulting everyone without a reason, this guy have problem with other nations as well. Ffs, call someone a "*****" you idiot, so you'll feel "ok", 'cause i guess "jew" is not enough for you.

Well lets see he's been a member for a while now!

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Well, imo, if someone acts like a total dickwad, then no matter how long he'd been here, he should get his ass bashed.

Takkun

Anonymooo.
This thread is the third biggest waste of my time ever, right after the two Matrix sequels.

And, Bibas, it's the way things are and they aren't going to change without. Maybe you can e-assassinate him with the anthrax from your mouse's waste.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ITakeOffence said:
And now instead of insulting me, which you were obviously inable to do, you try to correct my.. Although i can assure your little jewish ass that i wasnt talking to that geek actually called fuckface, i was referring to icka.
wow i havent seen anything more pathetic in my life. you think just because he was point out your stupid fault with out saying FUCK it isnt a flame? yet you still think your flaming him..................................okay

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
ITakeOffence said:
I'm here to say that another one of the stooges are back and all of you wanna be fucken flamers could just go and cry some more about the time that you put into this forum without being anything else than a wannabe, I seriously doubt that it would be worth my time insulting you all but some of you might interest me to do so...
For starters jonny kuntz, stfu....

Flamers are so last year, and your whole crew sucked at it. If you look around the site we moved on months and months ago. We made the cock-farm for idiots like you so you can pull each other little pee-pee and not bother the people that are here to actually post. Enjoy talking to yourself in our little test cage.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well im editing this post because it made no sense....

'always look on the bright side of life do do do do dodo dodo'

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
So the stooges are scum Mbers.. Cool

I thought the scum members were stooges? Now your tellling me it is the other way around, that the stooges are s cum members? Quit confusing me. You know it makes my head hurt. Oh, and yuck, dont be so fuckin cereal, you wimp. ITO, get some new material. This is the exact same shit from last year. God, you are a moron.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
cerial? i like cerial...............mmmmmm cherios

I had a dream about buying cereal last night. It was wierd. Anyways, Cheerios is for pussies. Real men eat Cocoa Pebbles.

jamesp

In Memory...
there is so much wrong with this thread.....i think that before i got done flaming all the retarded n00bs in here I would have a stroke....

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
I had a dream about buying cereal last night. It was wierd. Anyways, Cheerios is for pussies. Real men eat Cocoa Pebbles.
Those weren't coco pebbles they were dinkle-berries.

Status
Not open for further replies.