People Suck

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Why don't people understand feelings of others???
The world is full of bigots. Now LGBT people are banned from the Saint Patricks day parade, because the "opinions" of conservative idiots outweigh equality. I want off this fucking planet full of assholes.

Jung

???
Premium
The world is full of bigots. Now LGBT people are banned from the Saint Patricks day parade, because the "opinions" of conservative idiots outweigh equality. I want off this fucking planet full of assholes.
Then you'd just be on another planet full of assholes, or in space with assholes.

I wouldn't argue with a space weed farm with a space internets and a few good friends though.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
You're so blinded by ideology that you don't see the irony dripping from your post. A "bigot" is "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions". I'm a bigot. You're a bigot. You can't live this life WITHOUT being a bigot (same goes for hypocrite). You don't see how you're a bigot in regards to these "conservative idiots" who don't share your ideology? Think before you speak. "Now LGBT people are banned"? Wrong. LGBT groups were ALWAYS banned. Its a Catholic parade you fucking dolt. Does Catholicism celebrate Jeff fucking Gary? No,it doesn't. They have their own belief systems and it churns your soft little butter-belly that they don't share YOUR belief system so you throw a tantrum like a petulant schoolgirl. There is no such thing as a 'natural right to parade' on somebody else's dime, comrade. Have your own parade. Dole out the coin required to celebrate your own belief system and stop trying to bull rush other's into sharing yours. I won't even bother getting into this "equality" nonsense you spout.

Last edited:
  • 1LOL
  • 1Disagree
Reactions: Jung and BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
That's okay. I didn't expect you to actually be able to formulate an argument beyond your normal drooling series of clicks and whistles.
I don't feel like arguing with a bigot. I'm defending LGBT, and you're discriminating. We are not the same. We are not both bigots. Just you. Standing up to bigotry doesn't make me a bigot.

MisterFister

I don't feel like arguing with a bigot. I'm defending LGBT, and you're discriminating. We are not the same. We are not both bigots. Just you. Standing up to bigotry doesn't make me a bigot.
Its pretty simple, pumpkin tits. The Mick parade is just something else you busy bodies get to crumple your collective panties over. It's self-validates the feeble minded. Of course you're a bigot.
Definition of bigot

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.

Are you seriously going to claim none of your opinions fit within that definition? You do realize kid fuckers manifest into groups, right? Are you going to defend the opinions of the kiddy diddlers? You do realize there are underground rape societies, right? Are you going to defend sadists and sociopaths? How about gangs that require a murder or two in order to become a member? The word bigot doesn't discriminate. Its all encompassing. You can't kidnap the word and only use it to defend your specific ideology.

Do you seriously think I give a blue fuck if Jimmy is licking Gary's balls or Gwendoline just surprised her lovely wife with a 16" rubber fist off Amazon? I couldn't give two shits. Live and let live so long as they're consenting adults I don't give a Charmin's Dingleberry fuck what you identify as just shut the fuck about it already. You're incessant whining about everything from safe spaces to personal pronouns is boring the ever living fuck outta me.

You think the problem is with a bunch of "bigoted" people who make up the lion share of the Catholic League or whatever the fuck they call themselves when actually they're just a bunch of bingo-armed Nelly's who reek of stale beer and cigarettes who still find comfort in fearing The Lord's judgment so they'd rather not have Danny and his banana-hammock muddying up their quaint little parade. They aren't the problem. Do they tackle Danny if he dares to show up at their parade with his "Love Everybody" sign and tassled up tits? No. That's what law enforcement is for. The Catholic League is paying the nut so the Catholic League makes the rules. The real problem is with a private entities ability to 'rent' public property but you're too fucking daft to realize it. You'd rather "defend" your choice of merry band of misfits by making meaningless forum posts then wag your finger at anyone who'd dare to question your self-righteous spewed nonsense.

BTW, its rather bigoted of you to refer to the LGBTQIA+ as the LGBT. I mean, what the fuck you got against the queers, the questioning, the asexual or all the rest? Fucking BIGOT.

• 1LOL
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Its pretty simple, pumpkin tits. The Mick parade is just something else you busy bodies get to crumple your collective panties over. It's self-validates the feeble minded. Of course you're a bigot.
Definition of bigot

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.

Are you seriously going to claim none of your opinions fit within that definition? You do realize kid fuckers manifest into groups, right? Are you going to defend the opinions of the kiddy diddlers? You do realize there are underground rape societies, right? Are you going to defend sadists and sociopaths? How about gangs that require a murder or two in order to become a member? The word bigot doesn't discriminate. Its all encompassing. You can't kidnap the word and only use it to defend your specific ideology.

Do you seriously think I give a blue fuck if Jimmy is licking Gary's balls or Gwendoline just surprised her lovely wife with a 16" rubber fist off Amazon? I couldn't give two shits. Live and let live so long as they're consenting adults I don't give a Charmin's Dingleberry fuck what you identify as just shut the fuck about it already. You're incessant whining about everything from safe spaces to personal pronouns is boring the ever living fuck outta me.

You think the problem is with a bunch of "bigoted" people who make up the lion share of the Catholic League or whatever the fuck they call themselves when actually they're just a bunch of bingo-armed Nelly's who reek of stale beer and cigarettes who still find comfort in fearing The Lord's judgment so they'd rather not have Danny and his banana-hammock muddying up their quaint little parade. They aren't the problem. Do they tackle Danny if he dares to show up at their parade with his "Love Everybody" sign and tassled up tits? No. That's what law enforcement is for. The Catholic League is paying the nut so the Catholic League makes the rules. The real problem is with a private entities ability to 'rent' public property but you're too fucking daft to realize it. You'd rather "defend" your choice of merry band of misfits by making meaningless forum posts then wag your finger at anyone who'd dare to question your self-righteous spewed nonsense.

BTW, its rather bigoted of you to refer to the LGBTQIA+ as the LGBT. I mean, what the fuck you got against the queers, the questioning, the asexual or all the rest? Fucking BIGOT.
Wow. What a wall of triggered text.

First of all, being LGBT is harmless. You compared them to kid fuckers, rapists, sadists, sociopaths, and murdering gangs. Loving and having sex with the same sex, and changing your sex, isn't harmful like the above. Then you somehow finish your point by claiming that you don't care about LGBT people's sex lives. Sure you do buddy. You continue to tell LGBT to shut up and accept being banned from the parade.

It isn't bigoted to stop people from raping, murdering, and hurting other people. That is just protecting people from harm. Banning people from celebrating their sexuality and gender identity, which does no harm to anybody, is bigoted because they are discriminating against other people's sexuality and gender identity. LGBT people are harassed, beat up, killed, fired and banned from jobs, denied housing, and denied health care for being LGBT. Which is actually harmful and backed up by you, the catholic church, and bigoted companies who think they have the "right" to shut out LGBT. It's slowly getting reversed, and laws are being put in place all over the country to protect LGBT from discrimination, despite these being "private" institutions that "make the rules".

Also, when I say LGBT, I'm also including the QIA+.

MisterFister

Maybe one day you'll realize that you used the word bigot without actually understanding its definition. "Bigot" doesn't carry with it YOUR personal take on what is or is not moral. If you do not tolerate rapists as a group then you are by definition "bigoted" against rapists. Your group says bearded men dancing around in leotards should be free to enjoy all the legal protection afforded everyone else. In that I agree but what you don't seem to comprehend is there are other groups who believe you ought to be able to fuck kids or kidnap a wife. You are bigoted against those groups just like the Catholics are bigoted against you. Wake the fuck up.

• 1Disagree
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Maybe one day you'll realize that you used the word bigot without actually understanding its definition. "Bigot" doesn't carry with it YOUR personal take on what is or is not moral. If you do not tolerate rapists as a group then you are by definition "bigoted" against rapists. Your group says bearded men dancing around in leotards should be free to enjoy all the legal protection afforded everyone else. In that I agree but what you don't seem to comprehend is there are other groups who believe you ought to be able to fuck kids or kidnap a wife. You are bigoted against those groups just like the Catholics are bigoted against you. Wake the fuck up.
Being homophobic is just as bad as murdering and raping. Deal with it.

MisterFister

When have I discriminated against the fags? When have I defended pedos? You're really keen on lying. Maybe that's why nobody takes you seriously.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
When have I discriminated against the fags? When have I defended pedos? You're really keen on lying. Maybe that's why nobody takes you seriously.
You said that the catholics should ban LGBT from the parade, and that LGBT supporters are just as "bigoted" as child rapists.

I'm convinced you are just trolling.