People that just don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
ladyayukawa said:

OK so...I am on AOL and Yahoo Messenger a lot during the day while my husbands at work and i'm bored, chatting in general and surfing the web.
I get nothing but questions like "if you are happily married why are you on the internet" "if you are happily married why do you have pics on your website" WTF? I didn't know the marriage certificate stated you could no longer have any sort of activities that didn't involve your husband/wife and required you to be stuck up their ass 24/7. That you should wear a towel over your head in public, because god forbid anyone but your husband or wife see your face!!!!!!! :rolleyes: I mean i've been on the internet for almost 10 years. I've been with my husband for 6. We're both computer people...i'm not gonna stop getting on the computer just because we got married. It's not like i'm on here trying to find someone to fuck on the side.
Yes... I do have to agree with you, except when you Put happy married people tend to wonder about the relationship and why you are not with your husband or not... wouldn't a simple.. "he at work and I am a bit bored" be a better response.

QUOTE=ladyayukawa] Which brings me to my next rant.
There are the men and sometimes women, who don't get the hint. I have it plastered all over all my profiles in big fonts saying "HAPPILY MARRIED" and people still insist on hitting on me and asking for nudes, etc. Most claim they never even saw I was married. Then when that doesn't work they try either 1. To tell me they are better looking or better in bed than my husband is and I should leave him right now for them or i'm missing out... Or 2. I'm a fat ugly slut and they didn't really want me anyhow, that they never imed me saying i was a hottie and they wanted to bang the shit out of me. I mean these people need to grow the fuck up!!!!!!! Get a real life! What is WRONG with you!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

ok you are pissed off cause people hit on you. Wow... you must not leave your house. Yes it sucks when you are running and some Jerk is driving by his car yelling crap about Nice ass.I mean your like the chick who dresses in tight clothing and when someone stares at her she gets pissed... Don't want them hitting on you don't post your picture up... I mean its simple. Plus if your getting this worked up over what someone has to say over the internet... then you need to get a REAL LIFE.... "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

QUOTE=ladyayukawa]There are also the great amounts of people who will insult your looks, but they always fail to have one available for viewing and give some excuse about scanners being broke or someone borrowed their digital camera. I mean come on at least I have the guts to put my pics up for the public to see! I got a husband with my looks so apparently I'm not too shabby!!!!!!
:mad: :bomb: SO...I feel a little better now......

SF

[/QUOTE]

Ok will I will insult your looks and I have a pic up... and personaly i don't fucking give a damn. Again... go outside and enjoy the sunshine. And if you got your husband with yout looks... doesn't say much about the relationship cause when looks fades there not much else left. I mean when you go away from your computer

do you think... that guy over there thinks i am ugly...

Please... your showing your pic on line..no biggie... people see your fat ass everyday... why worry about it

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
ladyayukawa said:
I guess people didn't see my point in the post.
And yes I get hit on in public, but I don't have people going on and on trying to convince me of how great they are in public either.
I get mad about it because this is how people are all over, not just the internet. How you act on the internet is acting out how you really want to be. Whether you have the nerve to act it out in real life or not, you have it in your mind somewhere because you do it in some form or another.
I know by having pics up i'm going to have people commenting, but the fact they go on and on after you tell them NO, it makes them seem like internet rapists! I bet most of them have rapist tendencies.

It was a typo, and as far as inbred rednecks who can't be reasoned with, I was talking about people who look like they are the 4th generation of inbreeding, are about 300lbs, have no education, no life, live in a run down trailer in a trailer park somewhere in the middle of BFE, and are perfectly happy with going nowhere in life and try to tell everyone that they are hot shit and don't you want me baby type of crap, and they will insist they are better than you no matter if you make 50k a year and drive a bmw or if you live next door to them in the trailer park. It's all the same in their little world. OH and those type of people like to make up lies about everyone else to make themselves feel better.
I really think most of them really believe they are so beautiful and everyone wants them and that they have such a great life. Oh well...anyhow... blah blah blah! :mfinger:
Blah... not worth my time to read or reply to

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
Blah... not worth my time to read or reply to

Yea, ladyupchuck or whatever her fucking lame ass name is, must have made it back to her burnt down village, and still can't find anyone who gives a fuck.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
Yea, ladyupchuck or whatever her fucking lame ass name is, must have made it back to her burnt down village, and still can't find anyone who gives a fuck.
she had a village... thought she lived out in the woods away from everyone...

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
Well, her village (trailer park) called and they want their idiot back.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
youknowthedeal said:
muhahahaha they did that to me too and i told them you can have her!!!

Her village called an you answered the phone....lmfao.....two birds with one stone!!!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
ron said:
Heh, heh, heh. Yeah, you got me.
Actually it wasn't aimed at you. You need to take some time for yourself man, otherwise you're going to end up like BA in the workpit of hell.

Tell the boss the project can wait, and when he says WTF, just wink and say, "exactly".

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
Actually it wasn't aimed at you. You need to take some time for yourself man, otherwise you're going to end up like BA in the workpit of hell.

Tell the boss the project can wait, and when he says WTF, just wink and say, "exactly".
I am in the workpit of Hell. The dumbass wenches I work with up here have the fucking heat on, so, on this hot and steamy day in Missouri (misery), I get to work inside, where it's hotter than outside, and I am sweating my balls off.

Good plan, though.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ron said:
I am in the workpit of Hell. The dumbass wenches I work with up here have the fucking heat on, so, on this hot and steamy day in Missouri (misery), I get to work inside, where it's hotter than outside, and I am sweating my balls off.

Good plan, though.
that sux that why ur on and off today

Status
Not open for further replies.