WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

people that piss me off

35
0
0
#1
the ice cream man (he plays his damn jingle and i dont nio were he is and i have no money)
the hair dresser (he made me look more of a twat than i usually do)
my german teacher(he smells)
my spanish tacher (she thinks that shes so sexchris draper (cos hes a twat)
anybody who pretends to like u but they really dont
the sweet shop owner cos she thinks im gonna steal something
there are more but im too lazy to type them
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#2
tom70m said:
the ice cream man (he plays his damn jingle and i dont nio were he is and i have no money)
the hair dresser (he made me look more of a twat than i usually do)
my german teacher(he smells)
my spanish tacher (she thinks that shes so sexchris draper (cos hes a twat)
anybody who pretends to like u but they really dont
the sweet shop owner cos she thinks im gonna steal something
there are more but im too lazy to type them
Don't strain yourself, It's cool just sit there.


I giggled about the ice cream man thing though
"where is he? Where is the damned tune! WHERE?! Oh fuck, I have no money"
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#3
People that publicly announce the people that piss them off, pisses me off.

Damn, I just pissed myself off.
 
11,052
398
382
#4
meh_it_all said:
Don't strain yourself, It's cool just sit there.


I giggled about the ice cream man thing though
"where is he? Where is the damned tune! WHERE?! Oh fuck, I have no money"
It would be even funnier if he spent 3 hours looking for the ice cream man, 20 hours chasing him down, 4 hours trying to get him to give him a discount, only to find out he has no money.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#5
The only time the Ice cream man pisses me off is when he knows we are chasing him and he speeds up.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#6
Linksy said:
The only time the Ice cream man pisses me off is when he knows we are chasing him and he speeds up.
Mwuhahhaah! That's great!
Evil Ice cream men!
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
917
332
#7
meh_it_all said:
Mwuhahhaah! That's great!
Evil Ice cream men!
Oh, that's nothing. Ever seen the candy cigarrettes? One fucking ice cream driver tried showing my niece how it worked by "smoking" one, then tried to sell her that very piece. The freak.
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#9
Nast.

And we don't have ice cream men around here to chase. All we have is the blessed Schwans man. *sigh*