WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

People who act like they are black

Jenkies

The Dude
If you clicked on this thread you probably thought I was talking about wiggers, but no I am talking about an almost unseen new brand of black poser that I call the Igger. It is a person of indian background that tells everyone he is black, yes you heard me correctly. I know a kid who goes around telling people he is black (he wears doo rags, bubble jackets, and jerseys that are too big for him every day) yet he looks completely indian, and I have resources telling me that he is in fact completely indian. And for some reason this just really pisses me off, its even worse than being a wigger because he is actually telling people that he is black, not just acting like it, I mean this is ridiculous. It's really kind of pathetic that he has to pretend to be black, I mean the kid probably has some real self esteem issues that he thinks can be remedied by being black. I just thought I would share my discovery here.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
eventually everyone except black people will act black... its an evil conspiricy..

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jenkies said:
If you clicked on this thread you probably thought I was talking about wiggers, but no I am talking about an almost unseen new brand of black poser that I call the Igger. It is a person of indian background that tells everyone he is black, yes you heard me correctly. I know a kid who goes around telling people he is black (he wears doo rags, bubble jackets, and jerseys that are too big for him every day) yet he looks completely indian, and I have resources telling me that he is in fact completely indian. And for some reason this just really pisses me off, its even worse than being a wigger because he is actually telling people that he is black, not just acting like it, I mean this is ridiculous. It's really kind of pathetic that he has to pretend to be black, I mean the kid probably has some real self esteem issues that he thinks can be remedied by being black. I just thought I would share my discovery here.
Why do you even care? Let him be whatever the fuck he wants to be. He is probably a dumb fuck who is too scared of facing reality so assumes he is something else. Sooner or later he will grow out of it. You in the other hand, need to mind your own fucking business.

Jenkies

The Dude
FuckFace said:
Why do you even care? Let him be whatever the fuck he wants to be. He is probably a dumb fuck who is too scared of facing reality so assumes he is something else. Sooner or later he will grow out of it. You in the other hand, need to mind your own fucking business.

Why do I care? Maybe because he comes off as a complete asshole who thinks he is better than everyone in his attempts to be black. Usually people who act like something they are not try to be better than others, and when it involves him insulting me in such a way, I care.

Are you sure he's indian, not egyptian? cause then he would be african american :thumbsup: because there ARE other countries that house us brown people.

Jenkies

The Dude
dull_bullet said:
Are you sure he's indian, not egyptian? cause then he would be african american :thumbsup: because there ARE other countries that house us brown people.
Well I am told his parents are both indian, he also looks perfectly indian to me, not egyptian or black in any way.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
there are always going to be people like that, you cant change it. and its not just wiggers or 'iggers' or whatever, lots of groups of people hold their heads a little too high, but us little ones gotta deal with it right? you do it everyday.

and since this is one kid, and not a majority, i wouldnt be too pissed.

It is slowly becoming a majority. They're making Igger jackets too. Huge furry bubble jackets, with a huge Hindu symbol on the back. I'm not making this shit up. They're's an Igger at my school and he wears a jacket like that all the time alongside his gigantic Hindu gold chain. There are huge packs of iggers roaming our school everywhere.

Considering he's practically retarded, I think I've made my point.

Easty

Click click boom
its fucking crazy!!! damn you MTV, damn you

:gun: MTV

*shakes fist*

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
FuckFace said:
Exactly. :thumbsup:

Jenkies

The Dude
Lost86 said:
I answered that question above, please read.

Due to his acting black, he frequently acts like he is better than others, and constantly acts like a complete asshole, to me as well, hence it concerns me.

pinkcat

Fresh Meat
In theory he is black. There's little to no difference in the skin tone, just the "softer" facial features of an Indian and the different complexion. Black refers to skin colour - i can't really see much difference between the colour.

Janglenut

Particinator
FuckFace said:

If you wish to go about it that way, you let him worry about his own fucking worrying....

:p

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
theres no such thing as acting "black". thats like saying you can act red person.

its "gangster" because i know some black people that arent "gangster" at all.

Janglenut

Particinator
The term "black" is a stereotype word, it isn't meant as the race.

Like blondes, I know some smart blondes. Got me?

Darth

Clitpickle
Like a co-worker that used to work at my store was black, but he was high class black and pretty cool, as well.

Co-workers think I am Mexican, since I have a darker complexion doesn't mean I am Mexican, (I am half italian)

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
i have a couple of friends like that.

like a kid that goes to my school, he acts very white, but hes half iranian.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Jenkies said:
What about the people that try to act white or does that rate!! Theres too fuckin many whities so we need to even it out a little!!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Take a short rope to school and practice tieing noose. When he starts his shit again, tell him you know where the highest treee in the county is and don't say anything else. If you live in the south this works great. The good part is they can't get you for threats. You were just telling him you knew where it was not threatening to hang him from it, you just happened to be praticing tieing knots.

Koord

Fresh Meat
White, black, brown, red, yellow ... who gives a fuck. They all grow old and die. But if they're an asshole in their quest to be something they're not ... by all means slap them down, perferably with words. Physical pain is momentary ... emotional pain is forever.