WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

People you hate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
This thread is devoted to the people you hate....

tell why you hate them....

I will go fisrt... I hate ArrowHate, He is a bad poster and thread creator... Also i hate my brother. He is hyper and likes to annoy people for fun....

Jung

???
Premium
I hate people who post threads like this in the wrong forums.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
oops, sorry. Meant to put in B&T....

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
in my actual real life i dont hate anyone, ive just become friends with my only enemies.....but i DO hate simple plan............with a PASSION

hmmmm i don't hate anyone IRL but in here, this thread is a repeat, but i will chose someone. ok at the moment i have a strong dislike for duddles(her dumbass thread) and jessica(because shes just dumb). those are my picks!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Nymphchick said:
hmmmm i don't hate anyone IRL but in here, this thread is a repeat, but i will chose someone. ok at the moment i have a strong dislike for duddles(her dumbass thread) and jessica(because shes just dumb). those are my picks!
Nice choice....

i know! its cause i'm super cool and they are trying to be like me, but that is almost impossible to do. there is only maybe 2 people in here that equal me, other then that, i'm in a catigory all of my own.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I am glad for... Who are those 2 people??

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Nymphchick said:
there is only maybe 2 people in here that equal me, other then that, i'm in a catigory all of my own.
Oh ... you mean Johnny Kuntz & Janglenut? Yea ... I see the resemblance.

Janglenut

Particinator
I'm a fucking leet okay?

I hate S.C.U.M., Gehtfucted, and descent.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Janglenut said:
I'm a fucking leet okay?

I hate S.C.U.M., Gehtfucted, and descent.
Liar! You don't hate me. You want to be me.

I don't hate anyone. In fuct, I'd like to give teh dick to each and everyone of ewe. Well not Max. He loves teh cock a little too much.

...go fuck yourself, Jangle.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
I hate a girl named Devon Leary, with a passion. She's one of those wannabe otaku girls that think watching every anime is cool. She also does roleplaying...SEXUAL roleplaying...as a cat. Gross. And she believes that everybody is her friend, even though most people hate her.

I believe that's it, for the moment.

Slacker

Postaholic
I hate all the people who think that they are better than anyone else which usually are preps....

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Linksy said:
I hate all the people who think that they are better than anyone else which usually are preps....
I hate people who generalize. :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles said:
I hate people who generalize. :thumbsup:
Do you hate ALL people that generalize??

I hate people that make a thread like this in a forum basically devoted to the same thing. Hm..

I hate Arnold for being our governor.

I hate people that don't like people that like to roleplay as cats when having sex. How could you resist that? Fucktard.

I hate people that read this post and don't agree with me.

R

RedOctober

I don't hate people, I hate certain behaviour.

For instance arrogant basterds.
Although I admit to be an arrogant basterd,
but I don't hate myself, because I don't hate people.

:confused:

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Awaken said:
I hate people that don't like people that like to roleplay as cats when having sex. How could you resist that? Fucktard.
She doesn't have sex. She's still a virgin. This is her cybering with her boyfriend that she's never met. He's from Texas....no wait Florida...no wait Michigan...no wait...some place that she has never been.

Status
Not open for further replies.