WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

People

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Alright, this pisses me off. This lovely fucking bitch comes into my HOME... right and I have Pictures or Jesse and I, and all my friends all over and photo books on my coffee table. (helps me get through missing Jesse sometimes)

Well there is one book full of nothing but Jesse and all of these beautiful, hot, half-naked chicks from when I first took him to sturgis a few years back. The retard acts so shocked and goes "OMG he has a picture with a topless girl, did you know about this?"

I was sitting there and finally pop up and say "Yeah, I took all those photos." I was like she hasn't hit the one with the playboy bunnies in it huh? Well when she finds that, she gets all pissy and talks to me about the values of being married. SAY WHAT?

First off, honey... those photos where taken before we where married, second off I took them. Third off I wanted my Jesse to have a great time at Sturgis and I wasn't going to get jealous of a few phots being taken of some chicks. I mean... god forbid... They are braging rights for him, who gives a crap. Its not like I allowed him to go around back and fuck the shit out of them.

Then she found some phots that a few of my friends have given me when they took Jesse to the strip club when he got back from basic before he left to iraq. She started questioning my self respect. I was like WTF! I have lots of SELF RESPECT... I allowed my husband to go, he went with my friends, my father and my brother... so I am sure there was not a whole lot that was going to happen.

OK so this happened awhile ago that this physcho went off on me. I figured over and done with. Will now I got some stupid email from her about RESPECT and how woman are treated unfair, and husband with wondering eyes are going to cheat.. blah blah blah.

Alright so what, I am to take and stab my husbands eyes out ...making sure that I am the only vision of sight he will ever be able to remeber seeing. Lady CHILL. I love my husband a lot too. I look at other guys too, fact omg... my bestfriend and I rate other guy's asses.

on our butt ratting scale from 1-10

I am cheating on him... quick someone rip my eyes out. FUCKING RETARD!

Chris

Sick Bastard
Did you explain the I-took-them-part? In that case, recommend her a psychiatrist.

diK

Banned - What an Asshat!
Kit , I've read alot of your posts , and well , anyone who cant see you have a ton of self respect for yourself must be A Blind , B Retarded or....Both I understand that you miss your husband , I'm 13 , I've had a long distance(Serious) relationship , & well it sucked , anyways , just wanted to say that even a 13 year old can see that you have self respect :thumbsup: good for you , its rare to find in this day & age

Hend

The Redeeming One
Hey I'm 14

And I can make an assumption you have a good deal of self-respect. This woman sounds like a baffoon (spelling?) and you should send her a very threatening anonymous letter, telling her she will die in 80.35 hours, to make her very awkward-feeling, and hopefully afraid for the rest of her life. Maybe then she can relax a little bit towards more common things in life.

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
Wait... how can you relax if you are told you would die in 80.whatever hours? and how would kitana know where this person lives (you still havnt told me how this bitch is connected to you.)? and why the hell did you make your reply telling your age?

Hend

The Redeeming One
Well...

Give u Cancer said:
Wait... how can you relax if you are told you would die in 80.whatever hours? and how would kitana know where this person lives (you still havnt told me how this bitch is connected to you.)? and why the hell did you make your reply telling your age?
I began with the age subject because 2 posts back from my first, the guy said he was 13 and could see it. I'm saying she could relax and take her mind off common things and take all her grief and worry to thinking about her death instead. I at least find it could work. As far as finding out where she lives, I have no idea, I guess that could be a problem.