WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

pep le peu? I am insulted. I challenge you to a duel. Are you a man, or a coward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
Look guys, I'm really sorry, but there are some things I have to clear up. I am Australian, and have been called American by a Frenchie.

No offense, I like "American Culture", but I personally like mine. It's nothing personal.

So, in the hope kitana doesn't lock this flame like my last one, I would like to say, the French are worse than Americans. (the rest of Europe is good, though)

Why do I have to take this from a frog? In the words of Pauline Hanson, "Please Explain"

'Pepe le peu' is now more hated by me than small children.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Bait & tackle is the only forum where flaming is allowed.
Let the games begin.

Hey cliche I did not call you an American. I called you a slave of the Americans. So what?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
well, american shower and shave more than the french do.

but canadians have better smoke.

dustinzgirl said:

Hey, I can tell you that is not true about the French girls and the shaving my friend. American racism :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
dustinzgirl said:

B.C bud :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Mr Cliche said:
Look guys, I'm really sorry, but there are some things I have to clear up. I am Australian, and have been called American by a Frenchie.

No offense, I like "American Culture", but I personally like mine. It's nothing personal.

So, in the hope kitana doesn't lock this flame like my last one, I would like to say, the French are worse than Americans. (the rest of Europe is good, though)

Why do I have to take this from a frog? In the words of Pauline Hanson, "Please Explain"

'Pepe le peu' is now more hated by me than small children.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Well,I'm not going to bad mouth the Canadians for fear of a beat down via the Shepster. BTW I mean O.G. Shep,not shep7+5=3.

As for the French,WTF?! All they can contribute is ass and elboes in any conflict,easy hoes...and French Fries. Sort of...

Now WE on the other hand,AMERICA Goddammit...WE'VE got "Fuckin' Taters!"

shep

Local alcoholic
gehtfuct said:
Well,I'm not going to bad mouth the Canadians for fear of a beat down via the Shepster. BTW I mean O.G. Shep,not shep7+5=3.

As for the French,WTF?! All they can contribute is ass and elboes in any conflict,easy hoes...and French Fries. Sort of...

Now WE on the other hand,AMERICA Goddammit...WE'VE got "Fuckin' Taters!"
Hell bro i would'nt beat ya down for that.Taking my last beer or pissing on my toilet seat is a beatdown :p

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Does the creator of the topic realize there shoulda been a question mark at the end of the topic name, not an exclamation point? It was a question, afterall...

And are you a moron, asking if the French are men or cowards? I hope you were being rhetorical.

shep said:
Hell bro i would'nt beat ya down for that.Taking my last beer or pissing on my toilet seat is a beatdown :p
you still didn't catch who did that last summer, did you?

well... i have a confession to make.

it was me :)

shep

Local alcoholic
Unforgiven said:
you still didn't catch who did that last summer, did you?

well... i have a confession to make.

it was me :)

Shit and all this time i thought it was BROKEN.Well you leave me no choice,no more pigeon beer deliveries for you.I still got the stain :D

French idiot. Obviously, your women must be flat chested, else you would have realized that I AM MALE!!!

shep said:
Shit and all this time i thought it was BROKEN.Well you leave me no choice,no more pigeon beer deliveries for you.I still got the stain :D
damn.

don't you have a dog to clean it up or something?

by the way, my last pigeon ended up on gehtfuct's dinner table.

now i gotta get some more

shep

Local alcoholic
Unforgiven said:
damn.

don't you have a dog to clean it up or something?

by the way, my last pigeon ended up on gehtfuct's dinner table.

now i gotta get some more

My dog?right now she is in the backyard chasing her tale.lol,dumbdog.She's useless :p

shep said:
My dog?right now she is in the backyard chasing her tale.lol,dumbdog.She's useless :p
could be worse... it could be gehtfuct's dog, who does nothing but licks its ass all day and all night :)

Unforgiven said:
could be worse... it could be gehtfuct's dog, who does nothing but licks its ass all day and all night :)

I'm sorry gehtfuct....I bring my dog over at night, so your dog just licks itself all day...

Then nighttime comes around, I sneak my little bitch in through the doggy door, for some canine salad tossing.

I've been waiting to tell you for years.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
French is my primary language. I live near montreal and have family in the states.. And I gotta say, there's a huge difference of culture and mentality between France and the french canadians.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
¿do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

Status
Not open for further replies.