Persistence

Jugular

gettare il sangue
41BBD750-DA85-41BF-942F-74DF958C344C.jpeg

A little backstory.

I’ve been going out with this group of friends like every week. Was introduced to this girl who is just insanely hot. She has a boyfriend who comes out with us sometimes, and has blatantly flirted with me in front of him. Recently inducted into the circle, and hesitant to be the source of any drama, I kept my mouth shut for a while. Finally, she hit me up asking what I was doing tonight, so I kept that momentum going. Her boyfriend already hates me. And I don’t really like him. So.
Fuggit.

Also: Facebook status says Single. Fucks that about?

Also: I know her bf is playing the field. But I won’t bring that up because I’m not a little bitch.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Seems like a good way to bust up some friendships. Ain't worth it just for hot tang. If she'll do it to him, she'll do it to you. She's probably trading up to her piece of the pie.

• 2Agree
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jugular

gettare il sangue
Seems like a good way to bust up some friendships. Ain't worth it just for hot tang. If she'll do it to him, she'll do it to you. She's probably trading up to her piece of the pie.

I don’t care if she does it to me.

I just care that she does me 😭

No, you right though. Idk. I guess I could easily find myself a nice single görl.

This helped though. Thanks, all.

Last edited:
  • 2Beer
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Hopefully she isn't turned off by your inability to capitalize the days of the week.

• 1Agree
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I like how, as a community, we rally behind our own and lift them up when they make stupid moves in their stupid stupid lives. Remember, we're pulling for you; we're all in this together. Except none of us pull in the same direction, nor at the same time, and never NEVER in the direction that would be most beneficial.

• 1Like
  • 1Helpful
  • 11UP!
Reactions: 3 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
I just noticed @Jugular avatar quote..."Gettare il sangune"...
after consulting one of my very best friends ( Google ) who knows about damn near everything,
I believe that mean's "work hard/bleed" in some italian/sicilian dialect,

I happen to concur with that statement!

Jugular

gettare il sangue
Update: Already on to the next one. Happy days ahead, o’ my brothers!

Last edited:

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
How are we supposed to deal with productivity and optimism?

We feed off your failures, Jug ... boooooooo!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user