WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Person above you thread

hmm i got the idea from Unforgiven...sounds like fun...post something about the last person who posted. so the first person will post something about me. the next person will post something about the person who posted about me :D geht it? hopefully you do. Now lets see if this will be any good :D

Havok

Mr. Ee
Dues is unique. He reminds me of a guy I would hang with named Cody Pirko. Penguins and all. More power to you lonely penguin man.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HavokChylde has a pretty cool name. I don't know much about him, but I dig his avatar.

Havok

Mr. Ee
Are we allowed to respond more than once on this thread?

NoSubstance, ditto, don't know him too well, but dig his avatar. Good name.

Like i said, Can we respond more than once?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Unforgiven. An enigma. A quiet genius. One who pretends not to know, yet has the key to enlightnement.

Unforgiven

That Guy
Maxpower... a god among gods... an entity for all eternity.... worshipped throughout the hallowed halls of wtf.com. </suck up> :)

tzedek

Original Member
Unforgiven... a god among Toilet paper manufacturers... lol. very insightful and intelligent and has taught me a lot in my short time here

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
tzedek has only started posting recently (although it says he's been around longer than I have), but he's promising.

Havok

Mr. Ee
Max Power, he has the name that you want to touch,
but you musn't touch!
His name sounds good in your ear,
but when you hear it, you musn't fear.
Cause is name can be said,
in many different ways...

And he's got power people. Max power.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
HavokChylde;

Funny enough to pull off Carlin as avaitar. OK; that's as nice as I get..

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Broken:
One of the most feared and respected members of the site, his name suggests the state he may leave you in if you cross him.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Blindman. The name is a ploy. He see's more than you may think. What he does not see, he feels with his soul.