WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Personal ads

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Who needs a newspaper or the internet when you have an entire field at your disposal?

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
And they think that by chance their one true love is going to fly over and see that?

"Omg, look, its the man of my dreams' personal ad!"

Jung

???
Premium
I bet the same aliens that made the crop circles did this.

morelos

lexicon incognito
nailbomb said:
Who needs a newspaper or the internet when you have an entire field at your disposal?
apparently that guy did; it seems to have reached an audience, but only in photographs distributed on the internet.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Holy shit! Apparently, the guy who did this ended up getting 600some replies!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
UberSkippy said:
Too bad their all toothless mule looking women.
Hey buttmonkey, Im from country people an I am neither toothless or mule looking. :p

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Erratum said:
i'v heard of this programm it's called PHOTOSHOP! :thumbsdn:
That's nice. I've heard of it too. This isn't photoshopped though. The farmer actually did that. If you look at the picture info, you'll see that it's coming from the CompuServe news site. I've also seen it get a mention on two local news stations and A Current Affair (complete with videos flying over the field).