On TV Personal Thoughts on the Various Disney Star Wars Tv Series?

What are your thoughts on the new Star Wars series on Disney?

I've been watching all the new Star Wars shows and I gotta say, they are pretty fun. While I think they draw them out a bit to stretch them across a whole season, it is still very fun to dive deeper into the Star Wards universe outside the main plots and major movies. Presently, at the top of the queue, is The Book of Bobba Fett. I'm on an episode where a crossover character was introduced and it again made me think about how great these shows have been!

HBU?

Book/Game to Screen, New Era Renditions

I have always been easily entertained by Television and Movies. As long as there's a genuine effort to produce a decent story, I can let a lot of things flyby without serious criticism.

I've noticed a constant where fans of games or originals always seem to hate new renditions. I understand this as well, humans aren't immediately envious of change. Also in this day and age, Hollywood politically charges everything, even if its faint. That too is a conundrum bc it would be nice if the screen was an escape from reality, but I understand too that its unavoidable and their is a responsibly to not misrepresent things...though Hollywood still fails at that as well.

When it comes to bringing things to screens from books or games, I'm not too critical because I like the basic fact that its being brought to life. Having spent time learning film and production in the past two years, I now understand how monumentally difficult it is bringing things to life on the screen. I'm glad that I was always easily entertained and appreciative of the effort to begin with.

The Witcher series on Netflix, hated by many in the fan base. I loved it so much it lead me to buying the Witcher 3 and playing it. Incredible game. I can understand why fans don't like the onscreen rendition. Again though, just the fact that it was brought to life is titties.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
The Witcher series on Netflix, hated by many in the fan base. I loved it so much it lead me to buying the Witcher 3 and playing it. Incredible game. I can understand why fans don't like the onscreen rendition. Again though, just the fact that it was brought to life is titties.
After a year of owning the Witcher 3 game I am still playing it, absolutely admire the artwork and dialogues and the expansiveness of the game,
right now I am playing the DLC Blood & Wine, having already playing at the New Game +, and that shit sucks, as you get to play with your various weapons and armor gear you have collected...but the enemy levels are way the fuck up from your level as it is now, best thing is you now know the story line and you can pick which directions you want to go from it..

And I also have been enjoying the new Star Wars shows on Disn+, the book of Mando has me awaiting more episodes with more impatient hunger than I usually do.
I've read a ton of the star wars books, so it's a fun addition to my addiction.

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
After a year of owning the Witcher 3 game I am still playing it, absolutely admire the artwork and dialogues and the expansiveness of the game,
right now I am playing the DLC Blood & Wine, having already playing at the New Game +, and that shit sucks, as you get to play with your various weapons and armor gear you have collected...but the enemy levels are way the fuck up from your level as it is now, best thing is you now know the story line and you can pick which directions you want to go from it..
I skipped Witcher 3. I resented CD Project Red for delaying Cyberpunk 2077 for so long while they worked on the Witcher 3 and all it's DLC. Cyberpunk 2077 eventually came out and it was shitty, so I still resent CD Project Red for ruining the game I was looking forward to.