WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Personality quiz

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I hope this is not like the Facebook personality test that ib4 once posted.

I have taken enough personality tests to already know my personality. I even know how close friends and family would do on these tests. I am introverted, creative (intuitive) (though very observant at the same time), logical (thinking), patient (judging), and visually oriented. Jobs that fit my personality are architect, software developer, engineer, ...

The first four traits on this test are the Myers-Briggs type indicators.

The IDENTITY trait is a new one to me, but given how much my life sucks, I probably lean way towards the turbulent side. :hairout:

On a side note, does anyone know if any online dating sites use personality tests? I want a companion who is logical and patient like myself.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Introverted
Intuative
Thinking
Prospecting
Turbulent

as opposed to

Extraverted
Observent
Feeling
Judging
Assertive

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
LOL, Crazizniac has no personality. It's okay, though. No personality is the best personality to have.