WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Peta

red soviet

punks dead, stfu
seriously what the fuck? these people think they're saving the world or something, on the message boards they say the dumbest shit ever "people shouldnt chain dogs, they should be set free" why? so they can run on the road and get hit by a car?, does anybody really care what they have to say? oh no kfc is cruel to animals that are going to be chopped up anyways...boo hoo, what about lions? its not like they rip other animals apart to eat. They say people who eat meat get fat, well i dont think they ever saw me before, then they say "people who eat meat get impotent", well if i wake up with a hard on each morning and i jack off two times a day...i dont see how meat is making me impotent, well did you know not eating meat makes you impotent, do you get enough iron? like seriously, this hippy at my school is all "OMG EATING ANIMALS IS WRONG" well...what about the cavemen? do they have tons of crops in texas? why dont we just rip apart animals invironments...so they have to adapt and change to eat plants, then hes all "people who eat meat and drink milk live less", id like him to tell my great aunt who just turned 100 and something that, and she still eats meat and drinks milk, fuck i would just like to run these idiots down one day while their outside protesting at a kfc, seriously, lots of vegans/vegitarians are obese, and they think "oh well im going to get skinny" but they dont, if you ever seen maddox mission, well...the people over at www.peta2.com message board (which is really just a bunch of 13-16 females) had this one post of trying to get web sites like that off the net, ha, i hope they have fun, maybe they should read about how bill clinton made it so they cant

i dont have a problem with all vegans/vegitarians, just the ones who push all this propaganda down your throats like getsapo christians push religion down your throats...and....i think im done, for now :cool:

I agree with u. One of my friends saw a peta movie online about slaughtering animals and now she won't eat any meat. I think she's nuts. She tried to get me to go veggie by showing me the movies, but they just made me hungry for a big juicy steak, some chicken fried chicken, and some little sausage links. But get this, she still eats sea food. That's meat too isen't it? And as far as the "milk makes u fat", that's totally a lie. there are multiple studdies that came out recently saying that if you have 3 or more servings of dairy a day, you can reduce your body fat by up to 11%. Those peta people are fucked. Yes, lets release the test animals so that they can be picked off by the hundredes by other animals, and in the process, you've just wasted millions of tax dollars of research and years of medical advances down the drain. PETA SUCKS!

Paul

Tenderony
lol
i'll have to try to remember to take a pic of a local PETA billboard by one of the bars i frequent this week

it was quite amusing

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Save A Plant
Eat A Vegetarian!

gumercules

Ultra Mega
i saw that video about slaughtering animals... it seriously honestly didn't bother me at all. that's just the way things are *shrug* ... does that make me heartless? whatever

Incufuck

boyd is hott...
i think this guy is right. ppl that are vegeterians becuz they think they r being mean to animals just need to get over themselfs. now i dont mind ppl that are vegeterians that are vegeterian because they just plain dont like meat. but ppl that think they are being mean? you dumb fucks, you dont think everday you are using some sort of resource that is harmful to some sort of animals envirorment? virtually, you are all in an inescapeable world of harm to something. so get over it. not eating meat isnt being nice, its being a waste. we are human, superior beings on this planet. if you can't accept that, you might as well go fuck an antelope and join a herd. good riddance. fuck all you vegeterians.......

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
The whole Peta movement is a bunch of hypocritical bullshit. Among the things they advocate is the ceasing of all animal research for medical purposes. This would effectively bring medical science to a halt and the millions of people who are dependant on animal based medicinal treatments would be in the shitter. One such person is Mary Beth Sweetland, who is type A diabetic and relies on insulin, which is fine except she is a senior vice president of Peta. They are all completely full of shit and only in a country as priviledged as our own can people actually afford to be so beligerantly picky about what they eat. One thing I will guarantee you is that there are no vegitarians in 3rd world countries.

Skorch said:
One thing I will guarantee you is that there are no vegitarians in 3rd world countries.
Definitely... I'd like the PETA hippies to explain the lack of obesity there. :burga:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Personally, if eating animas were so bad, they never would have created butchering plants or anything like that. Besides, vegetarians need to get their heads out of their asses because the eating of meat will never stop as long as stupid people don't make the animals go extinct by taking off their shoes. :(

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
right on kids.thats the great thing about our bbq'n country.the freedom to voice your opinions.those peta gimps can march in front of my house any time they want.I'll be beaming them with hot coals while my grill fires up. :D

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Damn right

all those fucking vegetarians can eat :banana: :banana: :banana:

tharuz

Bringer of Order
people have eaten meat sience the dawn of time as a way of survival, it`s in our instinct, we need the proteins, the iron, and that`s just the way it goes, seriously, we`re too friendly, it`s every man for himself out there, if you dont like it, then fuck you

by the way, unless you`re eating meat, you`re mentally weak, so not eating meat keeps them cult-like

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
nutritionally, you can only get all of your essential amino acids for cellular health from meat in one serving. otherwise, you would have to eat rice and beans...
vegetarians fart alot.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Im sorry, i like my meat.not MY meat.why does that sound HOMOish,fryed chicken anyone?.....

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Actually I would prefer fried turkey.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
your not a fag if its your own meat. you are a fag if its someone elses.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
your not a fag if its your own meat. you are a fag if its someone elses.
WOW....its clear to me now. I should only handle my meat.hold on i have to go write that down...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Down with the old in with the new shit!!